Mirko Vučinić (40 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This is what I'm asking you. You are assuming he didn't lower his wages to join Samp, but even his lowered wages were above their wage structure. That cannot be his fault. Just like you see that Vucinic was willing to move, you choose to ignore Quag too was willing to move to Lazio/Samp. He rejected teams outside of Italy, just like Vucinic did. You also forget that teams like Arsenal, Villa, Valencia etc would've given him the same wages he's earning here if not more. But you being the hypocrite that you are, can see one as justified and the other as a leech.
We're seeing him as a leach because, unlike Vucinic, Quag has for the last 3-4 transfer windows decided to turn down every prospective offer that came his way and all that after being 4th, or 5th in the pecking order. I already lost all hope, this guy will see out his contract here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
We're seeing him as a leach because, unlike Vucinic, Quag has for the last 3-4 transfer windows decided to turn down every prospective offer that came his way and all that after being 4th, or 5th in the pecking order. I already lost all hope, this guy will see out his contract here.
He agreed a deal with Lazio just 6 months ago ffs.

And where do you get the 3-4 transfer windows? It's 2.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think for the benefit of the other posters, we shouldn't discuss Quag in every thread. If you are open to discussing this, we could in the Qyag thread and I can address some of what you just said.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He agreed a deal with Lazio just 6 months ago ffs.

And where do you get the 3-4 transfer windows? It's 2.
For 2 years we've been trying to get rid of him. It was summer of 2012 when it started, so that would make it 4 transfer windows, and every time it would be futile as Mr. No behaves like a teenage catholic virgin.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
For 2 years we've been trying to get rid of him. It was summer of 2012 when it started, so that would make it 4 transfer windows, and every time it would be futile as Mr. No behaves like a teenage catholic virgin.
Any source for this information? In fact, when we would have succeded in "getting rid of him" 6 months ago, Conte blocked the move.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Funny coz we blocked his deal to Lazio last mercato.

- - - Updated - - -

Any source for this information? In fact, when we would have succeded in "getting rid of him" 6 months ago, Conte blocked the move.
No source. Just a bit of hate and ignorance.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Goggle it if you don't believe upon my word, you'll find some links. I remember Fiorentina and Lazio both showing interest.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Pogba and Vidal are first team players, happy with their status and admired by Conte. Can't see connection there.
It means that other teams being interested in our players doesn't mean that we want to sell them, regardless of their stature in the club. Quagliarella is a rotation player, happy with their status and liked by Conte (he would hardly have blocked the move otherwise).

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It means that other teams being interested in our players doesn't mean that we want to sell them, regardless of their stature in the club. Quagliarella is a rotation player, happy with their status and liked by Conte (he would hardly have blocked the move otherwise).
Nor have I claimed such a thing, but we wanted to sell him 2 years ago. There were talks all over the media, his agent, etc... of how Conte doesn't appreciate him and would like to invest funds out of his potential sale in better alternatives. He had decent offers, but as per usual rejected every single one, despite knowing that his status here will change for worse; and it has since then.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Nor have I claimed such a thing, but we wanted to sell him 2 years ago. There were talks all over the media, his agent, etc... of how Conte doesn't appreciate him and would like to invest funds out of his potential sale in better alternatives. He had decent offers, but as per usual rejected every single one, despite knowing that his status here will change for worse; and it has since then.
His status changed for the worse? Last I checked he was one of the main contributors to our cause last season and has more minutes than Gio and Vucinix this season. Wonder why Conte has played him as much this season and blocked his sale last mercato..

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
His status changed for the worse? Last I checked he was one of the main contributors to our cause last season and has more minutes than Gio and Vucinix this season. Wonder why Conte has played him as much this season and blocked his sale last mercato..
He's was 4th choice last year and Vucinic's injury was the reason why he was given more minutes this term. Giovinco as well was injured at one point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)