Mirko Vučinić (10 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Our best bet to save our mercato is Vucinic.
Marotta has said that we will consider a transfer, only if we sell smth first and Vucinic will only leave if he asks to...
So if Vucinic is not pleased with an offer (which seems highly likely atm), he wont leave and we will not get Osvaldo! (yeeaaahhyy!)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
considering the medicals were completed for the Vucinic-Guarin swap...it really is just the agreement and signing of papers. Is it not??

It seems strange that Vucinic would say no to a club like Arsenal when he had nothing else. I would have thought the Arsenal life line would have been jumped all over straight away. It can really only mean that Inter and Juve have come to agreement behind the scenes.

Or maybe we'll have Osvaldo, Vucinic, Gio and Quags fighting for 5 mins of playing time each game.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
considering the medicals were completed for the Vucinic-Guarin swap...it really is just the agreement and signing of papers. Is it not??

It seems strange that Vucinic would say no to a club like Arsenal when he had nothing else. I would have thought the Arsenal life line would have been jumped all over straight away. It can really only mean that Inter and Juve have come to agreement behind the scenes.

Or maybe we'll have Osvaldo, Vucinic, Gio and Quags fighting for 5 mins of playing time each game.
This excites.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Vucinic knows his value.Its not just like oh Arsenal is tracking me.Next,Arsenal wants him on a loan no straight buy.So there is no security.And above all he does not want to leave Italy .He has been there since a kid (19 years at Livorno) .But one thing is certain.The guy suffered a lot without his guilt. He does not want to leave.After sign from us he accepted the move to merda and suddenly after emptying his locker room retards from merda stopped his transfer although he pass medical.So he is in very delicate position.He got good raport with Conte and our management.He is light years better than Osvaldo,Gio and Quag and he is going nowhere because today is the last day of the transfer window.Period.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Vucinic knows his value.Its not just like oh Arsenal is tracking me.Next,Arsenal wants him on a loan no straight buy.So there is no security.And above all he does not want to leave Italy .He has been there since a kid (19 years at Livorno) .But one thing is certain.The guy suffered a lot without his guilt. He does not want to leave.After sign from us he accepted the move to merda and suddenly after emptying his locker room retards from merda stopped his transfer although he pass medical.So he is in very delicate position.He got good raport with Conte and our management.He is light years better than Osvaldo,Gio and Quag and he is going nowhere because today is the last day of the transfer window.Period.
Lecce I believe...but yeah he doesn't want to leave Italy from what I can see

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Vucinic can still be an asset to the team, his flair, technique and vision are all traits where the other strikers are probably inferior to him, he can be useful in matches where the opposition decide to just throw 10 players in the box, give it to Vuc, he'll find a way to feed Tevez/Llorente..

My only problem is he'll probably leave anyway at the end of the year for a smaller sum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)