Mirko Vučinić (11 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why Inter in the first place anyway? Are there not more suitable suitors for him? There must be. Are we that desperate to get Guarin? We shouldn't.
Inter had the highest offer as Arsenal only wanted him on loan apparently.

I totally agree with you about the Guarin part. I despise him.

Jul 1, 2010
Inter's behavior in the Vucinic-Guarin saga has been absolutely unprofessional, pathetic, and ludicrous.

We should sell Vucinic to an EPL club, if possible, and wait until Guarin rescinds his contract so that we can get him on a free. It really sucks for Mirko, I've listened to Marotta's press conference and Mirko is understandably shaken and depressed about this whole fiasco.

Inter is the biggest joke of a sports club in the entire world.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Mirko will leave.
Mirko is gone, its just a matter of when and where.

I read a rumour that Inter may pay 12M for him, which we should take and run.

12M for Mirko and 11M for Matri. :lol:
Agree,and i think it will be better for us if we can still sell him now in January.
He is depressed,and his mind set on leaving.
You don't want a frustrated player on your team,i love him and i hope Marotta and co will find a deal for him.(Just not a fucking loan please...)
And if the Merda are willing to pay the 11-12 mil,loan+obligation or whatever,but PAY,let it be.

- - - Updated - - -

Inter's behavior in the Vucinic-Guarin saga has been absolutely unprofessional, pathetic, and ludicrous.

We should sell Vucinic to an EPL club, if possible, and wait until Guarin rescinds his contract so that we can get him on a free. It really sucks for Mirko, I've listened to Marotta's press conference and Mirko is understandably shaken and depressed about this whole fiasco.

Inter is the biggest joke of a sports club in the entire world.
I don't think Inter will agree,he still has 2 years there.he must be sold for sure.
He's done there,either now or June he's leaving imo.

Jul 20, 2012
Secondo indiscrezioni raccolte dalla redazione di tuttojuve.com, il Monaco, in seguito all'infortunio di Radamel Falcao che starà fuori probabilmente sei mesi, starebbe pensando anche a Mirko Vucinic. Il montenegrino e' una delle tante opzioni che stanno vagliando in questi minuti i dirigenti francesi. Come tutti sanno il budget del Monaco e' infinito. Ranieri conosce benissimo le potenzialità di Vucinic avendolo avuto alle sue dipendenze e non avrebbe problemi ad offrirgli almeno tre milioni di euro di contratto. Alla Juventus andrebbero almeno dieci milioni di euro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)