Mirko Vučinić (11 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Like shid

He is benchwarming hardcore. He is so desperate about this that he was pressing for a move to our fukin rivals inter... just for the sake of minutes. Thats tells you a lot about how he feels returning here.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Nah, Mirko can easily just return. The club and its fans approved this deal so he would simply help the club in order to help himself get more first team football. Guarin on the other hand... Fucked :spliff:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nah, Mirko can easily just return. The club and its fans approved this deal so he would simply help the club in order to help himself get more first team football. Guarin on the other hand... $#@!ed :spliff:
IM not talking about fans being mad with him. Everyone is cool with Mirko. its kind of understandable why he did that.... but now he has to return to his reality.

Guarin is another matter. He is fuked.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Juventus Football Club does not wish to comment on the statement released by FC Internazionale.

The club is focused on tonight's Coppa Italia match and will assess and explain the disconcerting events that have come to pass in due course.

Apr 8, 2013
This guy is extremely lazy and overrated. He's almost useless and his contribution has been far overrated, especially in the last 2 years. He's got a lot of chances by Conte, because of his linking with mdfielders, in the last 2 years as a starter, with the greatest midfielders playing behind him, and has shown nowhere to be a great player, neither a consistent player. He's got a bunch of goals and assists, that every normal player in that condition would do.

But I still love him. I still love the happy look on his face, his crazy attitude, even his miss and bullshits. I mean, he is a part of Juve and I wasn't prepared to see him leaving now. Nobody was.

Happy you stayed, Mirko. You won't play so much now, or maybe you'll reedem yourself, taking parts in other great moments, or you'll leave for another club. But seeing you at Inter, was really impossible. This mess in the deal had to happen, really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)