Mirko Vučinić (93 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We bought Obgonna and didn't sell any CB, still having 5 CBs and it's ok.
Why we can't have 5 CMs???
Additionally we tried to buy Naingolan in the last day of summer transfer window.
You're just wrong, we not going to sell CMs. We just need 5 CMs, Guarin is Giacck replacement.
We just need Ogbonna in case some of our starting 3 is suspended or injured.
Okay,wait and see in the summer.Why we need idiots like Padoin ?And he is no way Giack replacement at all.He is too diferent to Giack.Wait and see if we gonna sell Pogba when the offer come.Of course I would like 10 CMs but this is the situation.You will see.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
We just need Ogbonna in case some of our starting 3 is suspended or injured.
And what about Careres? Why we need 5th CB and don't need 5th CM?
Okay,wait and see in the summer.Why we need idiots like Padoin?
We don't need him and will sell when find another RWB for sub.
And he is no way Giack replacement at all.He is too diferent to Giack.
I mean not quality, but quantity.
Wait and see if we gonna sell Pogba when the offer come.Of course I would like 10 CMs but this is the situation.You will see.
We'll see something, that's for sure ;-)

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Vucinic and Guarin deal is the best news of this january transfer If that happens I would be more than happy. I liked Guarin when he was in Porto. All he needs is a Confidence and Conte can give him that. Diamanti? I never wanted him to be in our team.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
First of all we need 4 CBs because maybe we will change formation to 4-3-3 and in that case we need 4 defenders .One is in case that someone is injured or suspended.I like Caceres a lot(aside Real match and that error) but Ogbonna is a totally different player,stronger with different caracteristics.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
First of all we need 4 CBs because maybe we will change formation to 4-3-3 and in that case we need 4 defenders .One is in case that someone is injured or suspended.I like Caceres a lot(aside Real match and that error) but Ogbonna is a totally different player,stronger with different caracteristics.
If we'll play 4 at the back, Caceres will comfortably play any side full back, and never as cb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)