Mirko Vučinić (45 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I think we'll move forward until the summer with Llorente, Tevez, Quag and Giovinco as native forwards.

I rather do that and invest in as much as we can into a quality RW and LB in the summer.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think we'll move forward until the summer with Llorente, Tevez, Quag and Giovinco as native forwards.

I rather do that and invest in as much as we can into a quality RW and LB in the summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Make me! I double dare you :stuckup:

Looks like an uglier, older, and fatter version of my Japanese friend Satoshi.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
One thing is certain.IN the summer we will definitely sell one of two,either Pogba or Marchisio,thats why Guarin came.He is no Padoin and to be traded with Mirko in order to warm the bench.Mark my words.Pogba will be sold for some 50 mil or Marchisio thats why we need Guarin.And we have to rid of Padoin more than quickly.He was not playing with this team and not with Guarin coming.Anyway I like Mirko a lot .We will miss his ingenious moves.And what the fuck,from all teams it must be Inter.But thats football.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
One thing is certain.IN the summer we will definitely sell one of two,either Pogba or Marchisio,thats why Guarin came.He is no Padoin and to be traded with Mirko in order to warm the bench.Mark my words.Pogba will be sold for some 50 mil or Marchisio thats why we need Guarin.And we have to rid of Padoin more than quickly.He was not playing with this team and not with Guarin coming.Anyway I like Mirko a lot .We will miss his ingenious moves.And what the $#@!,from all teams it must be Inter.But thats football.
Agreed, still rather have plenty other cm's other than guarin and have vuci stay but Pogba is being sold no doubt, he will sign a contract then be sold to increase the value

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
One thing is certain.IN the summer we will definitely sell one of two,either Pogba or Marchisio,thats why Guarin came.He is no Padoin and to be traded with Mirko in order to warm the bench.Mark my words.Pogba will be sold for some 50 mil or Marchisio thats why we need Guarin.And we have to rid of Padoin more than quickly.He was not playing with this team and not with Guarin coming.Anyway I like Mirko a lot .We will miss his ingenious moves.And what the $#@!,from all teams it must be Inter.But thats football.
We bought Obgonna and didn't sell any CB, still having 5 CBs and it's ok.
Why we can't have 5 CMs???
Additionally we tried to buy Naingolan in the last day of summer transfer window.
You're just wrong, we not going to sell CMs. We just need 5 CMs, Guarin is Giacck replacement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)