Mirko Vučinić (11 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Those who settled on such a distinction are world class trolls :D
ever heard the saying the devil is in the details :D

- - - Updated - - -

i dont even understand why inter fans are so pissed about it, judging by the comments on their forum you would think he was one of the players they would be happy to see the back of
i believe they made it to the bargaining stage by now

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I struggle badly to understand the Marotta smiley in this thread. Inter are actually getting the better deal here. We might not be losing, since we already have top attackers, but Inter are getting quite a bit. Ever since Mazzarri placed Alvarez deeper in midfield and Guarin higher up the pitch, Inter are terrible. Mirko will give them that link between midfield and attack, the way he was doing for Conte's Juve in the last two seasons. He'll give them unpredictability, which they badly lack since the Cassano departure.

On the other hand, we are not losing much, or we're losing a player whose time to leave did indeed come. If this happened last year, it would have been suicidal for Juve, which shows well how much can Mirko add and how little can Guarin give to us. But now we have excellent attackers so we won't really feel Vucinic's absence (even though, I'd still like to have a player like him in the knockout games, because he's indeed a player who can do something out of nothing). Still, even if Vucinic's sale won't have too many negative consequences, I really don't see the positives in Guarin's arrival. Basically, a player to take Padoin's role. Perhaps some small financial gains in the future, but certainly not technical ones.

To summarize, if Juve are losing as much as they'll gain, Inter are gaining more than what they're losing (they'll surely buy another midfielder), so I don't see how is Marotta the winner in this swap. Basically, Inter are the winners, while Juve aren't the losers.

- - - Updated - - -

They're only pissed because the deal is with us
They are pissed because the media made them believe Chelsea and United were offering 20m eur for Guarin. This deal with Juve shows that neither of the English clubs offered anything similar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)