Mirko Vučinić (95 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well I will lose my sleep for sure if he ain't be as good as Canna was for us...or as good as Pirlo has been. :stuckup:
IM keeping my expectations on a sane low levels just to be on the safe side.
he will be a back up dude at most... lets hope he can clinch up and be more than that. If not he can return to colombia.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
So in Inter Balcan page on facebook i have read that Guarin had a big quarrel with Mazzarri, then Materazzi showed up who tried to interfere and to fight with Guarin, but fortunately Cambiaso intervened and pushed Guarin. And the larger incident has been avoided. And the incident was the drop that spilled glass.
http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?10271-Fredy-Guar%EDn&p=1216676&viewfull=1#post1216676
Some telenovela shit right there :lol:
Wasn't Guarin the same player who said he preferred Inter when he had the opportunity to go to Juve a while back?
LOL yes.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Guarin originally said he wanted to come to us

Then we didn't continue to chase him, and Inter stepped in.

So, like almost every player in the history of football has done in that situation. They suck it up and pretend that the club they eventually went to was their first choice.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
So what are the latest updates about this saga.I rate highest Mirko and personally he is one of my favourities but this transfer is good for us.This will prove that Inter got a continuing history of making fools of them dealing about players with us.Guarin is worth more on the market right now althought as I say I would never part with Mirko.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Guarin originally said he wanted to come to us

Then we didn't continue to chase him, and Inter stepped in.

So, like almost every player in the history of football has done in that situation. They suck it up and pretend that the club they eventually went to was their first choice.
This.

Come on peeps. U need more politics classes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)