Mirko Vučinić (2 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I just watch that Mirko thunderball against Milan in extra time in Coppa.Mirko is Mirko.I cant imagine seeing him in that shitty colors.But again thats football.Beppe knows what he is doing.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
19:05 - AGENTE VUCINIC CHIAMA THOHIR - Situazione di stand by con i giocatori che spingono per andare via. Lucci, manager di Vucinic, avrebbe telefonato a Thohir e gli avrebbe detto: "Presidente, concludiamo l'affare. Non si può far saltare tutto". Il vertice Inter-Juve comtinua.

Mirko's agent called Tohir and said something like "President,we agreed everything,you can't stop it now.."
hope i got it right

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Better tackler, decisions, more intelligent, better reading of the game, etc... IMO
Well these are all the same thing basically.

It's hard to judge Guarin in a shit-show like Inter. I rated him before he joined Inter when he played at a proper team. Radja is a safer player, more steady. I think Guarin has a bit more ambition and talent going forward, I think he suits us better as a B2B midfielder who can score goals because that's what our B2B midfielders do.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
As far as I remember we were very close to signing Guarin when he played for Porto, so Conte must admire this guy a lot.

Also, if I had to compare Guarin and Naingollan, I would say Guarin is better in the offensive department. Missing out on Naingollan might prove a good thing for us in the end.
Guarin is better in every aspect of the game.Fact.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I really liked Mirko, and it will be sad to see him leave, but that deal is just a no-brainer. We actually need another 5th CM pretty badly, while Vucinic is gonna sit on the bench most of the time anyways. Add to that Guarins age, and his not too shabby abilities, sign dem papers already :donedeal:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Inter is gonna come out of this looking like idiots (read bigger idiots) no matter how this ends. Guarins value is gonna drop to the point they must pay us on the last day of transfers.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
For our needs Guarin is definitely better than Radja. We need a player who offers something in attack just like Vidal and Pogba. Guarin offers that and Radja could be rather Pirlo replacement something like Marchisio right now.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Well these are all the same thing basically.

It's hard to judge Guarin in a shit-show like Inter. I rated him before he joined Inter when he played at a proper team. Radja is a safer player, more steady. I think Guarin has a bit more ambition and talent going forward, I think he suits us better as a B2B midfielder who can score goals because that's what our B2B midfielders do.
Decisions when to shoot, pass, dribble, run forward; reading of the game as closing space and making interceptions, predicting opponents movements, etc... I agree that Guarin offers something extra upfront, but Radja is more complete player IMO.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It is sad to see him go, but I think if Guarin really makes this move happen, it will not only be a slap in the face to Inter. But it could cause a serious divide between fans and the club. This could really f*ck Inter up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)