Mirko Vučinić (227 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You are looking at this from the point of view as a fan. I'm not. I don't know if you've been reading/following the news lately but the management do see him as a mainstay in the team, and you could say he enjoys the same status as Buffon does, technically. Again, this is not to compare their importance sentimentally or emotionally.

Time will tell if we renew Pirlo or not, and see his real worth to the team's cause, be it for his invaluable experience, world class presence or indomitable persona in the dressing room.
Sentimentality aside as I'm always able to make a fine line between sentimental/emotional value of a certain player and his importance from a technical aspect; Del Piero for instance, I perfectly understood the reasons behind his release and took it fairly well. What I'm debating here with you is that Buffon as a player - week in, week out - is currently more valuable to Juventus and his departure would require immediate, probably high fee signing. Releasing Pirlo wouldn't hit as that much as we have, now with Guarin especially, plenty of midfielders to occupy that vacant spot. Neither of them would replace him in exactly the same way, naturally. As an influential character Buffon is still more valuable for us, quite logically as he's spent more than 10 years here. And yes, I've been reading the news, but lately there haven't been much mentions of Pirlo's renewal. It'll probably happen, although I'd like that we close that chapter and move forward.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
They hate Guarin in Inter forums. They consider him a brainless player, which he certainly is. And he's only 2 and a half years younger. I really hate our style to keep ignoring talent at the expense of brainless athletes.
Exact the same impression I got while watching him. From economical point of view it's a great deal; Guarin is younger, better resale value and we'll get that 5th midfielder we've been looking for since summer. But seeing Vucinic in Inter's shirt will be difficult to bear.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If he was such a brainless shit player He wouldn't be a starter for a few years in Porto,winning championships,Europa league,starter at Inter,having pretty nice numbers of goals and assists,and Conte wouldn't want him here.

I think he can be usefull,overall good deal.
I trust Conte with this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 227)