Mirko Vučinić (68 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We wanted him before he came at inter and we were looking for another mid(Nainggolan...).
And our interedt should have cooled off when we saw how bad he actually is/was for Inter.

Fucking shit day. Feel like calling in sick from work and eating a pint of ice cream. Devastated.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
^ this. Pirlo/Marchisio, and then for the other 2 spots Pogba/Vidal/Guarin.
Yup, makes sense. Now we are almost certain that he decided that Pirlo and Marchisio will share the regista role, and he needed some cover for Vidal and Pogs..who are playing nonstop. They are young and strong yeah.. bt they are human and injuries will come for sure.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
And our interedt should have cooled off when we saw how bad he actually is/was for Inter.

Fucking shit day. Feel like calling in sick from work and eating a pint of ice cream. Devastated.
Fuck you, now I'm craving for ice cream. I'm already at least 8 kgs over weight :(

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
This club is death, and I personally have no clue why I am still supporting Inter.

I can identify myself with NOTHING on this club. There's a fucking clueless management, a president nobody knows how he thinks, a team without passion, a coach who plays with a fucking 3 man defence, and last but not least: Marco Branca

Do I have to support Inter for the rest of my life, just because i choosed them as young child? I liked Inters passion and the desire to win everything. Nowadays, I have no problem with not spending, but the little money we have, we should spend wisely.
Am I that cursed that I have to live another 60 years with this shitty club? Questions after questions...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Marotta - merda fanbase killer :beppe:.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Yup, makes sense. Now we are almost certain that he decided that Pirlo and Marchisio will share the regista role, and he needed some cover for Vidal and Pogs..who are playing nonstop. They are young and strong yeah.. bt they are human and injuries will come for sure.
Some of us are complaining we have too much CMs, well, take a look at the Bayern midfield, damn. 5 for 3 spots is perfect, also, Guarin can play in the Europa League.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I like Guarin a lot.He is only Merda player that I admire.Mirko left the training today in order to negotiate personal terms with Inter.Guarin is a fine player .He was chased by Real and M.United.But not Mirko.I like him a lot .He made some fine passes and scored very important goals for us.Someone will said that he is lazy but he is ingenious.And not Merda.It is a good swap.Guarin is strong,good technique ,good shoot but not for MIrko.I am really dissapointed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)