Mirko Vučinić (69 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
So we're replacing one inconsistent player with another one?! He's just the kind of on/off player that Mirko epitomes. So really don't know how to feel about this deal. :boh:
But I guess as long as he's a rotation player, just as Mirko have had become lately I wouldn't really mind.

But as Liquid is saying:
Or we get Guarin to take Pogba's place in the summer and then with those money buy another bench player. Your guessing is as good as mine. Don't get me wrong I think this deal is good for us but I'm shocked Mirko is leaving to merda and Marotta with this move might be preparing for something else. I just hope it means we're making Guarin our 5th mid and plan onto buying a new forward/winger during the summer.
Something is getting cooked up by Marotta for the summer, and it doesn't smell good. :D

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
I wonder if Thor's son was behind this deal

:shutup:

This could also mean another attacking player is coming, Conte has always said and we have always have had 5 attackers

Menez

:klin:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If Mirko does go I will miss his character, skill and vision. I won't miss his perceived indifference and inconsistency.

I've never really been a fan of the matchwinner to mannequin type of player, you just can't rely on them. But he's been a vital part of our team for the start of our historic winning cycle.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
@Alen must be pissed like hell right now. His favorite player going to merda :D
Alen is welcome at the Sauna for special treatment. He will be well taken care of and his sorrows will be forgotten. First we need to pepper @Nzoric's angus, but after that's done we'll deal with Alen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)