Mirko Vučinić (31 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Relax guys, Marotta got this. Once again he will fuck over a Milan club, extend Pogba's contract and he will still have time to sell some depth players. :beppe:
:beppe:

I actually like Guarin. Think he's a very solid player whose lost his way at Inter in the past year or so, this could be a good move for him and us. I expect Conte to whip him into shape. I just hope this doesn't mean we sell Pogba at the end of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Will never ever hate this player, no matter who he plays for. Even though he didn't score that many goals in our first scudetto winning season under Conte, he scored some crucial ones. His goal at the San Siro against Inter, the one in Trieste on the day we clinched the title, and the important goal against Novara when he put the ball in the back of the net off the crossbar with the delightful touch.

Has offered flair, grinta and heart to Conte's Juve ever since his first day at the club and will always be remembered fondly for his contributions.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Will never ever hate this player, no matter who he plays for. Even though he didn't score that many goals in our first scudetto winning season under Conte, he scored some crucial ones. His goal at the San Siro against Inter, the one in Trieste on the day we clinched the title, and the important goal against Novara when he put the ball in the back of the net off the crossbar with the delightful touch.

Has offered flair, grinta and heart to Conte's Juve ever since his first day at the club and will always be remembered fondly for his contributions.
:agree: :tup:

Gonna miss him.

Wonder how @Nzoric feels about this

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
lol why wud ppl think because guarin arrives one of our quality mids will go? oh we dont need him now and all that crap....stop thinking now bitches...im thinking long term...im thinking more useful cms for a rugged next season in which we hope to b challenging for the CL title..y shud we hav this mentality that we have a bare minimal number for the engine of the football team? decent depth is decent. provincial thinking.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

^ This!

Vucko :sad:
to fking inter :yuck:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I can understand people being unhappy because Mirko is leaving.

However what I do not understand is hatred and thinking how bad Guarin is.
Guarin is a very good player, no doubt about it. I don't understand what Inter are thinking here. He's a powerful midfielder, knows how to get stuck in and tackle, a good passer of the ball and he can strike the ball well from long range. Inter's problems run very deep as they have a very unbalanced squad and suffers from mismanagement. Guarin isn't the one to blame for their misery.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I can understand people being unhappy because Mirko is leaving.

However what I do not understand is hatred and thinking how bad Guarin is.

For my money, Guarin is coming in as an alternative to Naingollan who we probably lost to Roma, and is in all likelihood going to be padding for the midfield, in the eventuality that Pogba is sold. Guarin is a solid depth player, but I don't think he comes close to anyone in our current mid, including Asamoah, if he played there.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He is coming from inter for fuck's sake! And he is typical inter shit!
So what if he's coming from Inter? Cannavaro came from Inter and Pirlo came from Milan.

Guarin is a very good player, no doubt about it. I don't understand what Inter are thinking here. He's a powerful midfielder, knows how to get stuck in and tackle, a good passer of the ball and he can strike the ball well from long range. Inter's problems run very deep as they have a very unbalanced squad and suffers from mismanagement. Guarin isn't the one to blame for their misery.
:tup:

But then again, they will benefit from Mirko at this point, probably a lot more.

I'd rather have Guarin than 10mln for Mirko if we're selling him.

- - - Updated - - -

For my money, Guarin is coming in as an alternative to Naingollan who we probably lost to Roma, and is in all likelihood going to be padding for the midfield, in the eventuality that Pogba is sold. Guarin is a solid depth player, but I don't think he comes close to anyone in our current mid, including Asamoah, if he played there.
People should not even mention Radja at his point.

This is a swap deal (possibly) with no cash involved (possibly).

Radja went to Roma for 10mln for 50% of his contract which makes him twice as expensive than Guarin at the very least.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
So what if he's coming from Inter? Cannavaro came from Inter and Pirlo came from Milan.
Cannavaro? What a great example of a classy guy! Wait... he is one of these 2006 fuckers and after all he support Napoli anyway. Pirlo was a free agent.

But it's not the point. Some people just don't understand why we shouldn't deal with some clubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)