Mirko Vučinić (6 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Giovinco seems happy to stay on as a sub while Vucinic on the other hand doesnt seem to be.We should sell him while he still has some value left.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Giovinco seems happy to stay on as a sub while Vucinic on the other hand doesnt seem to be.We should sell him while he still has some value left.
But not now in the middle of the season. If we sell him in January I can see the likes of Biabiany coming here. Better stick with Vucinic until the summer, then we'll see.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
But not now in the middle of the season. If we sell him in January I can see the like of Biabiany coming here. Better stick with Vucinic until the summer, then we'll see.
I am only speaking taking into account if any market opportunity opens up like this De Bruyne one for instance.Otherwise,yeah i'd rather keep him for now too.

- - - Updated - - -

Lavezzi maybe available too.Just saying.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I am only speaking taking into account if any market opportunity opens up like this De Bruyne one for instance.Otherwise,yeah i'd rather keep him for now too.

- - - Updated - - -

Lavezzi maybe available too.Just saying.
I wouldn't mind Lavezzi instead, but how much would PSG ask for him? Is there any indication that they're willing to sell?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
you are trying to trick me

tevez stays

gio-llorente-tevez

perfect 433
yes and berardi, zaza and gabbiadini as dept options that will become starters over the years

- - - Updated - - -

Gio. :lol2: Hust please.

Lavezzi-Llorente-Tevez.
We should be able to get lavezzi for max 30mil

then, with vucinic for nani, and coentrao we can win in europe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)