Mirko Vučinić (9 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Sky - A gennaio Vucinic potrebbe partire, per cercare un esterno da 4-3-3
That doesn't make any sense. If we're going to 4-3-3 then we'd need more forwards and less CBs. Therefore, it would make sense to sell Bonucci and keep Mirko who can play LW or CF.

Or are we intending to have Bonucci and Ogbonna as backup CBs or play Chiellini at LB which is a terrible idea?

Buy on AliExpress.com

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I don't believe this. Vucinic was best playing left winger during his first season under Conte regime. It doesnt make sense to sacrifice him in order to gather money for right winger. Especially that we are not gonna spend a lot of cash in january. Marotta will take someone for free or loan with an option to buy.

Apr 8, 2013
Considering that:

1. He's 30 and won't get better with age, unlike other players, cause of his willpower.
2. His contract runs out in 2015 and won't be renewed if he doesn't something great (and I mean really, not like the last 2 years where he used to play 1 game good and 4 bad and still managed to be cheered cause he was always playing and the team winning).
3. It's the last chance to make money from him.
4. He's not fundamental for Conte's playing style anymore, cause there is Tevez, and even Giovinco learned to link up well with midfielders.
5. We already have a lot of strikers with a good name and will be hard to find satisfying playing time for all of them.
6. The other forwars all doing great, and better of how he's done on average in last 2 years, where he played just cause having some characteristics.

Considering all of this "factors", I would't be surprised of him leaving very soon, except if, as I said, he doesn't make a great impact in next matches... But I really doubt it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)