Mirko Vučinić (11 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I am in no way disregarding what he has done during the past few seasons, he was our most creative forward during that time and deserved every start we get. I'm also not implying he's useless or should be sold, just that, as long as everyone stays fit, he should not start in front of Tevez or Llorente. Concerning his usefullness as a substitute, there are games where a forward like Mirko is more effective, others where Quagliarella should come in, and even some where Giovinco is the best choice. I must admit that I probably underestimated his effectiveness coming off from the bench, and that Alen has changed my mind a bit in that regard.
Thing is, his role as a creative forward has now been taken by Tevez, who, in all due respect, is better in pretty much all aspects, and most of all consistent. Also, his stats from last season are flattering in a way that he has played way more minutes than any of the other strikers, just take Qualiarella for example, who may be a bit frustrating to watch sometimes but is still a very consistent goaslcorer (then again, I might just be fanboying, but his stats certainly support me here).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Tevez isn't a creative forward. Frankly, I don't remember a single chance that Tevez created for his teammates in these 13 matches we played so far this season.

The past two seasons were marked by our incapability to convert the chances we created. For many the main problem was the lack of a finisher who will convert the tons of chances we kept creating. We got the finishers, yet we're creating less chances and we're scoring less goals compared to this time last year.

The only shining example so far are the Lazio matches, where we created lots of chances and we scored 8 goals.
Tevez-Vucinic played, of course.

Fitness issues aside, I have no doubt that once Mirko returns, Conte will start with him and Tevez.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
We need him more for CL than Serie A. Was thoroughly missed against Copenhagen and Galatasaray, I reckon we would have beaten Galatasaray if he didn't have go off injured. Llorente seems to be doing a good job connecting players with layoffs, and is also an aerial threat in the box, but I am more keen of what Vucinic is capable of with Tevez.

Apr 8, 2013
Either someone's double or the guy has barely seen Juve in the last 2 years. When he said that Vucinic isn't good in assisting, I lost further interest. The guy had 8 assists last year in Serie A.
Well, you're right, I didn't see Juve that much in the last years. Just the 10 times I've been at the Stadium. Unfortunately, I use to get sleepy in front of the TV.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well, you're right, I didn't see Juve that much in the last years. Just the 10 times I've been at the Stadium. Unfortunately, I use to get sleepy in front of the TV.
Only 10? Badass has been there like 30 times, atleast.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4352468 said:
Nzoric is still fapping in the Vucinic's thread? Nothing new, nothing new....
Who let the little chernobyl monkey out of his led reinfored concrete cage?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Tevez isn't a creative forward. Frankly, I don't remember a single chance that Tevez created for his teammates in these 13 matches we played so far this season.

The past two seasons were marked by our incapability to convert the chances we created. For many the main problem was the lack of a finisher who will convert the tons of chances we kept creating. We got the finishers, yet we're creating less chances and we're scoring less goals compared to this time last year.

The only shining example so far are the Lazio matches, where we created lots of chances and we scored 8 goals.
Tevez-Vucinic played, of course.

Fitness issues aside, I have no doubt that once Mirko returns, Conte will start with him and Tevez.
Quite likely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)