Mirko Vučinić (11 Viewers)

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010
we should not sell vuci.but if we sign another better striker in that case i am ok with this sale..but if llorente fails we really need this guy

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He was better than Tevez yesterday, hopefully Tevez can pick it up. But we still didn't create that much.
Thats because few are as good as Vucinic when he decides to play. I wouldnt be surprised if he was better than Tevez for 2-3 months next season.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I have no doubts that Tevez will be our best striker, the man is top quality. He just needs to get understand the rest. Notice how he was the only new player on the field yesterday. The rest have played together and know each other. Hopefully they just need to get to know him and him to know them.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if he still remains our best attacker after next season.
So basically with this post you're implying you have doubts that we've improved our team and that we'll continue with our inconsistencies in attack this season too.

- - - Updated - - -

This 'best attacker' phrase is overused.Best of a terrible lot ? Yes.It doesnt mean that he has delivered upto standards.He was terribly inconsistent last season and often frustrating to watch.I dont want to endure another season of that with our attack.I dont believe it will happen actually.

This forum can carry on with their pathetic knee-jerk comments though.I wont intervene now.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So basically with this post you're implying you have doubts that we've improved our team and that we'll continue with our inconsistencies in attack this season too.
Nope. Tevez and hopefully Llorente are upgrades over the likes of Gio, Matri or Quag. We've improved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)