Mirko Vučinić (80 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
People will be so angry if gio stays and mirko is sold

:touched:
Selling Vucinic for Jo-Jo :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Its only Mediaset but Napoli interested in Vucinic apparently.

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Russian media claim Zenit have a €9m deal for Mirko Vucinic, but Juventus sources point out they want twice that sum.

There are conflicting reports swirling around the Montenegro international striker today.

Izvestia in Russia maintain Zenit St. Petersburg have done enough to secure Vucinic by offering €9m plus a contract worth €4m per season.

However, Bianconeri sources have let it be known there is no truth in this report, as their price-tag for Vucinic is €18m.

Zenit are the favourites for Vucinic because he would be reunited with his former Roma Coach Luciano Spalletti.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Let's be real for a moment. I like Vucinic but thinking anyone will pay us 18m for him is just not realistic at all. We only bought him for 15m and many considered that a bit high, it was even to this day one of Marotta's most expensive signings. He has been with us for 2 years and it's not like the goals and brilliant games have been piling themselves up. Also he's approaching 30 and if we could get about 12m for him we should just do it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I said most, but i do agree with both you and Suns. I feel like the price would come to between 10-15 and he will probably be sold around 12m.
Let's be real for a moment. I like Vucinic but thinking anyone will pay us 18m for him is just not realistic at all. We only bought him for 15m and many considered that a bit high, it was even to this day one of Marotta's most expensive signings. He has been with us for 2 years and it's not like the goals and brilliant games have been piling themselves up. Also he's approaching 30 and if we could get about 12m for him we should just do it.
:agree: I think it's 10-12mln price that we seek in order to accept it.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Its a huge mistake to offload vuci instead of gio, but i guess no club will pay 10m+ for gio. It will be the same With quag and matri. The player With interest from other clubs wil be sold. Most Likely matri.

Jul 20, 2012
Its a huge mistake to offload vuci instead of gio, but i guess no club will pay 10m+ for gio. It will be the same With quag and matri. The player With interest from other clubs wil be sold. Most Likely matri.
Conte wants to keep Gio. He wont leave. I dont understand why everyone continues to say sell Gio and today they are talking about extending his contract. He wont leave. Vucinic is getting older and plus he only has 2 years left on his contract and it doesnt seem juve plan on renewing it, so its better they sell him, plus that will only pave the way for Jovetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)