Mirko Vučinić (17 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You folks will never make money :D

Two days ago you were asking for Juve to accept a 9m eur offer. Then you said that 12m eur would be ideal. Now we have 15m eur, and I'm 100% sure that we can get more. We will get the 18-19m eur we're asking for.
We have a paying club and a coach who badly wants Vucinic. We'll get the money.
I mean i'd settle for 15m.That in itself is an awesome price for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Absolutely. Some people here seem to always forget that. Without him there would be no Scudetto.

But for the right price i'd let him go. 15m looks like the right price :shocked:
I see it this way, without Amarui's goal and Del Piero's freekick against Lazio we would not won 2012 scudetto, and without Chievo smashing Naples soccer and Giach scoring a late goal the things might be different and much harder.:D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I mean i'd settle for 15m.That in itself is an awesome price for him.
Indeed it is.

We should try to get more though, without insulting Zenit in the process, without playing hard ball and without forcing them out of the negotiations.
Zenit are well aware that we need to sell strikers, but they also know that our team is set and we don't really need money for new players. It puts us in a very comfortable situation. Friendly and smart negotiations can bring us additional 2-3 millions.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Correct.

Zenit aren't bright either, so it should be attempted.
It has nothing to do with them not being bright :D When you have the money, a couple of millions make no difference. Like the Bayern director said, "In a transfer discussion you argue about that sum (2-3m euro) for five minutes" If we believe that Zenit will pay more than they offer initially, then it will be stupid to accept their offer of 15m.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You folks will never make money :D

Two days ago you were asking for Juve to accept a 9m eur offer. Then you said that 12m eur would be ideal. Now we have 15m eur, and I'm 100% sure that we can get more. We will get the 18-19m eur we're asking for.
We have a paying club and a coach who badly wants Vucinic. We'll get the money.
You're a wise man.

May 22, 2007
It has nothing to do with them not being bright :D When you have the money, a couple of millions make no difference. Like the Bayern director said, "In a transfer discussion you argue about that sum (2-3m euro) for five minutes" If we believe that Zenit will pay more than they offer initially, then it will be stupid to accept their offer of 15m.
I recall Beppe negotiating down to every €100k for Lichtsteiner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)