Mirko Vučinić (43 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I think we should sell him, his value will only goes down, it's last year we can get a good return for him. He isn't needed anymore especially if we could add Jojo.
10-12 mil is a fair price for him.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Like it or not, we're going to need more than two good forwards if we're really gunning for it all next season. It would be wise to keep Vucinic, atleast until we know 100% that Jovetic is cumin.

- - - Updated - - -

Because since Tevez arrived people have completely forgotten about fatigue and injuries.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If you're gonna claim Marchisio's last season was average,Vucinic's was equally average too.
He was our second most effective player while offering upfront something that other striker can't/couldn't.

Was 14 and 6 assists something that classifies him as average, or the ability the hold the ball long enough in order for our team to take it's shape? Mind as well be average next season then, I don't mind that.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He was our second most effective player while offering upfront something that other striker can't/couldn't.

Was 14 and 6 assists something that classifies him as average, or the ability the hold the ball long enough in order for our team to take it's shape? Mind as well be average next season then, I don't mind that.
I dont use stats to judge his "effectiveness".If so, Quag would'be been our best player last season already.

Ofcourse he was offering something upfront with his 'holding up the ball ability and all' because thats how pathetic and how poor standards our attack had last season.It was usually one good game for Vucinic and perform terribly in the next 3 games.Sorry but thats not what i call a 'crucial' player in Juve's success last season.It was mostly our defense and midfield again that won the league last season.He was nowhere near his 11-12 form for sure.

Marchisio on the other hand has fantastic first half of the season but not so good in the 2nd half.Overall it was an ok-ish season just like Vucinic who performed in patches while remaining highly inconsistent.

The problem with you is either you extremely overrate Balkan players or underrate Italian players.You have no middle ground at all in this matter.

- - - Updated - - -

And i dint exactly mean to say Vucinic's season was average.(It was an ok-ish season).But if you're gonna claim Marchisio's season as 'average' and then praise Vucinic for being a very crucial player in the Scudetto success ,then there's obviously something wrong.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I dont use stats to judge his "effectiveness".If so, Quag would'be been our best player last season already.

Ofcourse he was offering something upfront with his 'holding up the ball ability and all' because thats how pathetic and how poor standards our attack had last season.It was usually one good game for Vucinic and perform terribly in the next 3 games.Sorry but thats not what i call a 'crucial' player in Juve's success last season.It was mostly our defense and midfield again that won the league last season.He was nowhere near his 11-12 form for sure.

Marchisio on the other hand has fantastic first half of the season but not so good in the 2nd half.Overall it was an ok-ish season just like Vucinic who performed in patches while remaining highly inconsistent.

The problem with you is either you extremely overrate Balkan players or underrate Italian players.You have no middle ground at all in this matter.
But me on the other hand would accept a good offer that comes for Mirko. Just like I would easily accept an offer for Marchisio because he's not good enough.

Or it's you who rates Italian players and underrates Balkan players. That makes no sense, because I don't rate all Balkan player, nor I dislike all Italian players. I'm not one of those who were saying that Nocerino, Montolivo, Gilardino, Pazzini and others were great players simply because they are shit, not because I underrate them.

- - - Updated - - -

And i dint exactly mean to say Vucinic's season was average.(It was an ok-ish season).But if you're gonna claim Marchisio's season as 'average' and then praise Vucinic for being a very crucial player in the Scudetto success ,then there's obviously something wrong.
We could replace Marchisio. We couldn't really replace Mirko.

That's the difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)