Mirko Vučinić (85 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Mirko is staying. We'd be lucky to have a player like him as our bench option (in case Higgy/Jovetic arrive).
Why do you bother, nik? You know you can't change my mind on Vucinic. Besides, Vucinic is terrible coming off the bench. He's not the sort of player who makes an instant impact. I'd consider it very unlucky if he was on our bench.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Refresh my memory, who came off the bench on the 16/9/2013 and helped turn a potential defeat into a clear victory? Oh right, Vucinic came in during the second half, scored and set up Asamoah's goal. Just one example, one of the few examples we have since he usually starts on the pitch for us.

Now the few examples of Mirko coming off the bench that we actually have are speaking volumes against your point. So, what foundation do you have for your claim that Mirko isn't good when coming off the bench? He's got oceans of self confidence - some would argue too much. Oh look, more indications against the point you're making.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you bother, nik? You know you can't change my mind on Vucinic.
My hope is that the unsubstantiated claims you're making will stop once I smack you over the head with facts enough times. :p

Apr 15, 2006
Just reply to the argument instead of picking out a typo. Lol, that's low - even for you :p
If you really want to provide facts, then why don't you provide a list of every substitute appearance by him and showing his game changing ability in each one of them? Since he's the BEST forward we've got, he must've turned our game around everytime his holy feet graced the pitch.

Apr 15, 2006
Refresh my memory, who came off the bench on the 16/9/2013 and helped turn a potential defeat into a clear victory? Oh right, Vucinic came in during the second half, scored and set up Asamoah's goal. Just one example, one of the few examples we have since he usually starts on the pitch for us.

Now the few examples of Mirko coming off the bench that we actually have are speaking volumes against your point. So, what foundation do you have for your claim that Mirko isn't good when coming off the bench? He's got oceans of self confidence - some would argue too much. Oh look, more indications against the point you're making.

- - - Updated - - -

My hope is that the unsubstantiated claims you're making will stop once I smack you over the head with facts enough times. :p
So in the first paragraph, you mention 1 instance of him being effective off the bench. But in the next paragraph, suddenly it's "few examples"? :howler:

"Speaking volumes" :howler: Volumes you apparently just made up!

"Some would argue too much". Some? Vague!

So some imaginary character arguing that Vucinic has too much self confidence is somehow an argument against the point I'm making? :howler:

That's just poor coming from you. :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So in the first paragraph, you mention 1 instance of him being effective off the bench. But in the next paragraph, suddenly it's "few examples"? :howler:

"Speaking volumes" :howler: Volumes you apparently just made up!

"Some would argue too much". Some? Vague!

So some imaginary character arguing that Vucinic has too much self confidence is somehow an argument against the point I'm making? :howler:

That's just poor coming from you. :p
Seriously, stay away from philosophy youre terrible :p. Now adress the point.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This isn't about philosophy. This about you taking bullshit and me calling you out on it! :D
It might not be about philosophy, but youre not doing a very job at constructing an argument. I need not give a list of every substitute appearance from Mirko. We need to get one thing straight: the facts are that we won two scudetti with Mirko being the unquestioned starter when fit. If he accepts a bench role for next season, there is nothing indicating that he shouldnt be good in that role qua the other points Ive made.

You are the one making a claim, therefore the burden of evidence is yours. Now get started, why shouldnt mirko be a good sub?

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
If you really want to provide facts, then why don't you provide a list of every substitute appearance by him and showing his game changing ability in each one of them? Since he's the BEST forward we've got, he must've turned our game around everytime his holy feet graced the pitch.
have you watched the games?! it's pretty obvious if you do. what foolishness you are spewing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)