Mirko Vučinić (87 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Injuries happen, lads, and Mirko will almost surely need to be counted on at some point next season. He can also make an impact off the bench. He's a very good (albeit inconsistent) player, who most of the team seems to enjoy (including the coach), and he's going nowhere.

Some people need to find a way to come to terms with the fact that Mirko has been our best striker for back to back championships; he has earned the fans respect. The fact remains that he has been absolutely irreplaceable in season, when the market is closed, and there is no way in hell we would have won that 2012 title without him. The man has been vital to our cause.
:klin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Exactly the point I've been trying to make. It makes no sense to sell him and risk having to rely on much inferior players if the new first choice gets injured.

edit: And no, Giovinco isn't an adequate 2nd choice for the attack - he simply did not show that he is this season.
When our goal is to improve the quality and depth of the attack, it makes no sense to sell our best attacker (unless there are specific reasons why we should move the player - i.e. silly money, poor attitude/conduct, etc.).

Especially if he already has chemistry with the incoming attacker... and these Jovetic rumours are starting to get pretty loud. :D

Anyway, I'm off to sleep, brother; gotta catch a boat in about 5 hours; back to the mainland.

Oh, and Forza Giovinco! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh....

:klin:

Apr 15, 2006
It's a pity that Jojo's arrival might mean Mirko stays at least for another season. But I swear to god, if this nigga isn't 4th or 5th choice at the start of September, then we have failed in our Mercato. This nigga ain't Juve material.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It's a pity that Jojo's arrival might mean Mirko stays at least for another season. But I swear to god, if this nigga isn't 4th or 5th choice at the start of September, then we have failed in our Mercato. This nigga ain't Juve material.
Yeah, let's rip on our best forward in the seasons where we won back to back scudetti. You wench.

Apr 15, 2006
Yeah, let's rip on our best forward in the seasons where we won back to back scudetti. You wench.
You just don't get it. Do you want him to CONTINUE being the best forward we got, or do you want improvements? Yes, he was part of the team that got us 2 scudetti. But he did fuck all in CL. And he didn't exactly set the league alight in these 2 seasons. His inconsistency really hurts us. We need to get players who are better than him and who'll automatically demote him to 4th choice. Because that's where he truly deserves to be at Juve.

Coming to think of it, he doesn't deserve to be at Juventus. Just not Juve material.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You just don't get it. Do you want him to CONTINUE being the best forward we got, or do you want improvements? Yes, he was part of the team that got us 2 scudetti. But he did fuck all in CL. And he didn't exactly set the league alight in these 2 seasons. His inconsistency really hurts us. We need to get players who are better than him and who'll automatically demote him to 4th choice. Because that's where he truly deserves to be at Juve.

Coming to think of it, he doesn't deserve to be at Juventus. Just not Juve material.
How did it hurt us, we're consecutive champs. Of course I want improvements, read the Jojo thread - I just think that you're acting like a spoiled brat, demanding that he's the 5th choice striker for next season and talking shit about him, when he has been the very best of our forwards. It's disrespectful and idiotic, and it undermines his contribution to the best period in our club post Calciopoli. Hence I called you a wench because you're acting like one.

Doesn't deserve to be at Juventus despite playing a major role in us winning two scudetti :howler:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is what Sheik uses when he goes out to play some footie

Adibas flipflops? :p :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

No need to worry, we will.
I am sure we will. Conte loves him, and he can be useful coming off the bench (although I don't rate him and dislike him).

However, to suggest getting rid of Vucinic while constantly supporting Giac and wanting to keep him at all costs is contradictory, to say the least ;)

Apr 15, 2006
What's wrong with Vucinic as a potential back up SS?

I think this situation and the potential arrival of Jovetic could bring the best out of him.
There's a 25% chance that Mirko will play his best football any given day. I don't see that increasing by a lot if Jojo comes. I can't stand seeing him attempt his pathetic flicks or ANYTHING, for that matter, on the pitch.

He can be a backup while being a 4th choice striker. I'm down with it. As long as he isn't vital for our attack.

How did it hurt us, we're consecutive champs. Of course I want improvements, read the Jojo thread - I just think that you're acting like a spoiled brat, demanding that he's the 5th choice striker for next season and talking shit about him, when he has been the very best of our forwards. It's disrespectful and idiotic, and it undermines his contribution to the best period in our club post Calciopoli. Hence I called you a wench because you're acting like one.

Doesn't deserve to be at Juventus despite playing a major role in us winning two scudetti :howler:
Ok first of all, if there's one player I'd attribute this scudetto to, it's Vidal. NOT Mirko. He may have been the best of our forwards, but it doesn't account to much when you see how inconsistent he is. Did you forget the matches where Conte was furious at him before he got a lucky goal or something like that? Did you see those matches where he just failed to do anything good? Like against Roma, for example? Do you really want to see that again? Especially when we're trying to stay on top and make improvements?

Thanks for helping us get 2 scudetti, Mirko. Now get out! We need players of better calibre than your lazy ass!

But we should keep Cackerini :lol: :howler:
Giaccherini >>>>>>>>> Vucinic

This is what Sheik uses when he goes out to play some footie

Ad hominem! :touched:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I didn't attribute the scudetto to him, he played a major part in us winning them. You can keep stepping around that, but your obsession with getting him out of the club is void of any rational thought.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I am sure we will. Conte loves him, and he can be useful coming off the bench (although I don't rate him and dislike him).

However, to suggest getting rid of Vucinic while constantly supporting Giac and wanting to keep him at all costs is contradictory, to say the least ;)
I'd say that depends on how you look at the situation, considering these 2 players play an entirely different role in the team. One could bring you some cash when sold & may be too expensive to be a simple back up, unlike the other guy.

Apr 15, 2006

Constantly?

His crossing was better than his dribbling. A pity he did the latter more than the former. His main contribution was being fouled and getting Glik sent off! Disappointing.
Yup. :agree:

I didn't attribute the scudetto to him, he played a major part in us winning them. You can keep stepping around that, but your obsession with getting him out of the club is void of any rational thought.
Major? Maybe for our first scudetto, but not the 2nd. Vidal played an infinitely major role this season than Mirko.

Also, you keep mentioning the scudetto wins. But do you realize we have CL ambitions? And do you realize how useless he's been in the CL this season. Scored 1 decisive goal that got us a point. Do you really want this man to lead our CL challenge?

Mirko's laziness and his ability to not give a fuck on the pitch sometimes is what makes me dislike him. This has been pointed out by other members here too. Plus our attack has been dreadful to watch when it's going through him. He gets dispossessed way too often that it actually hurts the team.

Void of rational thought? Well go stick that up your ass!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)