Mirko Vučinić (47 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
he was incontestably our best player unless you got chernobyl monkey retardation
So, let me get this straight. I'm laughing at gifs that other people are posting about Mirko and his lazy moments, but I get questioned for laughing as though I didn't watch the game. Is that accurate?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So, let me get this straight. I'm laughing at gifs that other people are posting about Mirko and his lazy moments, but I get questioned for laughing as though I didn't watch the game. Is that accurate?
if you want to get it straight just follow the conversation, you said "so true" so i asked why bring up the lazy on a day where he not only made everything happen for us but he also scored the 2 goals which guaranteed our victory, natural conclusion is either you didnt watch the game or you just here to troll

Juventino[RUS];4119315 said:
I see steroids in ur head are speaking now, best player was Lichsteiner
i am become dumb

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
if you want to get it straight just follow the conversation, you said "so true" so i asked why bring up the lazy on a day where he not only made everything happen for us but he also scored the 2 goals which guaranteed our victory, natural conclusion is either you didnt watch the game or you just here to troll
I'm not here to troll. Your comment "have you missed this game too" was obviously intending to mean something more than that.

He has his lazy moments. We all know this. But cool, attack me for not posting the gifs rather just laughing at them.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Conte: “I told Vucinic he had a terrible game and still scored two goals… Imagine what he would’ve done if he had played well! It’s important that he scored today and that bodes well for the Bayern match, even if I’m thinking of benching him!”

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Conte: “I told Vucinic he had a terrible game and still scored two goals… Imagine what he would’ve done if he had played well! It’s important that he scored today and that bodes well for the Bayern match, even if I’m thinking of benching him!”
To be fair, Conte is right. Vucinic was pretty poor until the penalty.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Meh. What do we fans know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)