Mirko Vučinić (262 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Though I have to say, eariler in the season I said that Giovinco wasn't as crucial as he should be because his goals came when games were done. He didn't really play a crucial part on the scoresheet, but this is about the time of season were Mirko kicks it into gear. Lets hope this got the snowball tumbling :tup:

That pass to Matri was poetry.
Only because Giac and Licht fucked up. He sent them 1 on 1 with the keeper.

- - - Updated - - -

terrible first half, awesome in the second.
I thought it was the other way around. Terrible second half until the goal. In the first half he created 4 chances with his through balls. Giovinco was selfish twice, Giac's shot was saved by the keeper, while Licht fucked up and passed back the ball way too deep.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He sits there holding the ball because it seems like the only one who can make a proper attacking run is Giaccherini FFS.

Our wingers don't cut into dangerous areas. Lichtsteiner did it once and we almost scored. He's looking for killer balls all game but no one wants to get on the end of them.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
thats his job you know
Conte is making a mistake there.

I tend to trust RUS, Sheik and Lion on this one. Wonder what Janna has to say about this? If she also agrees with the super trio, then we (as juventuz) should send a letter to Conte and ask him to reconsider his decision to play Vucinic regularly and even to rely on him.

Apr 29, 2006
He's more likely to lose possession while doing his shitty hold-up play than create a goal.
thats his job you know
Decisive. Again great passes, too bad there's nobody to put it in the net.
Not much more to add really. He isn't the best, we all know that, but he has vision and the confidence to try something. Giovinco was worse in creating chances this game and that is his forte after all... Llorente is a better version of Matri, but Matri is doing better.
Next year: Starters: Llorente - Vucinic
Subs: Matri - Giovinco

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

I tend to trust RUS, Sheik and Lion on this one. Wonder what Janna has to say about this? If she also agrees with the super trio, then we (as juventuz) should send a letter to Conte and ask him to reconsider his decision to play Vucinic regularly and even to rely on him.
:rofl:

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008

:D

Seriously, wanting to sell him because he's "frustrating to watch" is just ridiculous. Watch what he does, and you'll see he is our best and most important forward. Look what happened when he started this game. And he's still injured... "Sell him" puhh please..

Apr 15, 2006
:D

Seriously, wanting to sell him because he's "frustrating to watch" is just ridiculous. Watch what he does, and you'll see he is our best and most important forward. Look what happened when he started this game. And he's still injured... "Sell him" puhh please..
His laziness will hurt us in the long run. I hope we sell him along with Matri in the summer. Once we get Jojo, we won't need him anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 262)