Mirko Vučinić (79 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Roids dont create aggression, they lower tolerance, dont talk about stuff you know jack off.

Blaming the draw of a pathetic game on a player that is half injured and came in late, is just pathetic beyond words

how many balls did the rest of the forwards lose ?
oh come on man. that was a typical vucinic play. has nothign t d with lack of fitness.

also pm me what cycle you are currently running :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Less tolerance = more aggression, no?
Less tolerance means you get annoyed quicker

some people are aggressive when annoyed, some have less patience, some whine and complain, some bitch...
depends on the person.

and it is proven that even very high doses of trenbolone, the most androgenic roid, that a "roid rage" will not occur.

Its a myth created by people who shout to themselves to pump up adrenaline in the hope of doing a stronger lift.

oh come on man. that was a typical vucinic play. has nothign t d with lack of fitness.

also pm me what cycle you are currently running :D
I dont do roids, but beeing a 3th year industrial engineer biochemistry student with a large interest in the effects performance increasing substance has on the human body, i can advice you one.
So pm me if you need advice

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4000681 said:
He lost the ball and left half of our team at parmas side of the field, and it was pretty simple to give that throught the ball on sans one
Lost the ball in the opponents half and there was plenty to do for Parma to do anything meaningful from it. None of the other defenders showed any signs of panic or cover the left side until they realised Caceres lost his man. That is why for me Caceres isn't a great defender(still ok as backup), things almost never go as planned as everyone makes mistakes but his impromptu decisions aren't very bright. There was another moment in the 1st half with Belfondi when Caceres charged him down on the rightside only to be caught out.

Giovinco and Quagliarella were very ineffective today, our play needs Vucinic to play from the start soon. But Conte shouldn't risk an injury as although this lead in the table is a helpful bonus that we should keep, the big games start in February.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
conte just defending vucinic.

even if conte said that. players dont always listen to the coach and tend to trust their own judgement.. so if what conte says is true (which i doubt it is) then vucnic went full retard level 99

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
might be? so you are saying a commentator live said coach told him to leave it, then said coach confirms what was said live, then it's just "might be"?
yeah because till that post the commentator was the only one I'd heard say that, FI has just now posted the article where Conte confirmed it.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
He isn't making any difference. 16 Serie A Games 4 Goals and 4 Assist so far and one of those goals he even stole from Gio.
So please give us first some reason to be thankful for him, that he can make some moves is not always helping as we could see today.
Unfortunately, there is also not any interest for him, if we would be forced to sell him I doubt it would be more then 7-8 Mio.
And who would buy him? Real, Barca or ManU? If we get lucky maybe Inter thinks he is a good player!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)