Mirko Vučinić (45 Viewers)

Japp

Sep 19, 2012
I think we played one game without Pirlo this season that I remember and we struggled. Pirlo is our most ball dominant, the playmaker and the one that makes everything happen. Vucinic is our best striker but he not more valuable to the team than Pirlo, he just isn't.
^^ This...
I'm shocked someone is actually talking sense here...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No but the point is without mirko those chances wouldn't have been there for him to poach
And who the fuck is denying that?

The point is that Matri still had to finish those chances Mirko created, which we were struggling to do before he came on. He was clinical enough to give us the win tonight.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
And who the fuck is denying that?

The point is that Matri still had to finish those chances Mirko created, which we were struggling to do before he came on. He was clinical enough to give us the win tonight.
Yep. The way I see it, both of them really proved their worth tonight, but Matri even more so. There's no denying that Mirko did very well after coming on and made things happen in attack, but Matri was even more efficient. It's just lovely that we can throw on two players like this when we're in trouble.

Both of them should start, though, in my opinion, but I'm really starting to like Gio's contributions as well. So there's quite the selection headache now, for Conte. But that's a good thing.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yep. The way I see it, both of them really proved their worth tonight, but Matri even more so. There's no denying that Mirko did very well after coming on and made things happen in attack, but Matri was even more efficient. It's just lovely that we can throw on two players like this when we're in trouble.

Both of them should start, though, in my opinion, but I'm really starting to like Gio's contributions as well. So there's quite the selection headache now, for Conte. But that's a good thing.
Nailed it, as usual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)