Mirko Vučinić (124 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What I want to know is why all the matri defenders are in here. Last I checked this was the vucinic thread and if I want to heap praise on him I will I don't give a shit who disagrees
This discussion started when you posted this:

He was the whole reason we won and the whole reason we scored. Those riding matri obviously have no clue
- - - Updated - - -

That's not true at all I have said it a million times I'm not a fan but that wasn't the reason I posted what I did. I posted it because I believe mirko deserves the applause
And everyone was applauding him because he changed the game. You just had to try and somehow criticize Matri for scoring 2 goals in process.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What I want to know is why all the matri defenders are in here. Last I checked this was the vucinic thread and if I want to heap praise on him I will I don't give a shit who disagrees
Weakest cop out I seen around here in ages, you do know you were mentionning or "discussing" Matri right?

- - - Updated - - -

That wasn't criticizing matri it was criticizing his lovers
Quit.Now.While.You.Are.Way.Behind.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
There's no lovers. There are fans. After all, we support the same team last I checked. Your team's forward scored 2 goals tonight and was crucial for our win. Be happy for it, you dolt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)