Mirko Vučinić (43 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Ooooooooooooor, would the tool be someone who picked the worst day ever to have a go at Matri?

My opinion is my opinion on any day I don't care what matrix did today. My opinion is no less valid then those who believe Matri was MOM instead of mirko I am not insulting those of different opinion and mocking like a child. Then again what do I expect from the juveniles on here

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i am at a loss of words for how often he bails us out. i am not a huge fan of mirko but you have to give credit when it's due. he is the only player we have who is consistently able to find room for himself to shoot on goal. his physical presence is of huge help here and i think that we would not have scored if it was not for him. giovinco is just too small to create space for himself to shoot. he would need to play the ball 1 metre to the side of his opponent to gain space to shoot, but since he needs two or three steps to even get that far the defender just reaches out with his leg and blocks it and quagliarella is equally clueless finding the space for a shot even though he has arguably the best shooting technique of our strikers.

thank you mirko

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
“I had an agreement with Vucinic that we wouldn’t use him unless his services were absolutely necessary. He knows how to score and create opportunities for his team-mates. He’s a fundamental part of our team.” -Conte

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)