Mirko Vučinić (40 Viewers)

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Juventino[RUS];3955750 said:
Sell pls i can't take it anymore :sergio: Speaking with referee instead of pressing opponents, speaking with conte instead of passing the ball to partners :sergio:
With my first post, I would like to emphasize the stupidity of this post. Without Mirko, Juve would have even more difficulty scoring. A poacher paired with Mirko would solve all problems.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's ok. It's Rus we are talking about here. He's going to pull out a stat sheet highlighting Mirko's incompetency, while completely ignoring the simple fact that all our other strikers suck donkey balls and can't finish for shit.

He'll also proceed to exhibit with MS Paint how Giacherrini and Padoin are far more influential and important to our cause :tup:

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3955970 said:
you know you're fucking up when even the bleacher report can acknowledge what the beast brings to this Juventus team

"
You can thank Vucinic for those three points.
Tullio M. Puglia/Getty Images

For all of you fans suggesting Juventus sell Mirko Vucinic to fund a transfer for a new striker: I hope you watched this game.

Vucinic is one of the Bianconeri's most important players, but because he doesn't score goals, he's often overlooked.

His proficiency in bringing down the most difficult crosses and hold on to the ball is very, very rare.

When he was paired with Alessandro Matri against Palermo, fans got to witness the Montenegrin at his best, and it was pretty impressive.

His assist that provided Juventus with the only goal of the game was a perfect example of what he can do. Controlling a ridiculously difficult cross with his chest, he brought down the ball and held on to it long enough for Stephan Lichtsteiner to make his run into the box.

A simple back heel later, the Swiss winger found himself all alone in front of goal, and all he had to do was pick a corner and put it away.

Credit Vucinic for about 95 percent of that goal.

Vucinic might never score 30 goals in a season, but facing a defense that is difficult to break down, he is one of the most useful players any team can have on their roster. And there are plenty of good defenses in the Serie A."
I'd also slash that 30 for a 20. Mirko will probably never score 20 goals for us. And thats okay, because his primary job isnt to score anyways. It's to make plays that will lead to goals.

- - - Updated - - -

You'd like to think the best player in the world is capable of finishing a chance now and then.

Anyway, he's still key for us.
What if the best player in the world is a goalkeeper? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)