Mirko Vučinić (97 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
If he has any honor at all he will pay double, just for being schooled so hard by Veni Vidi Vuci.
:howler:

I think you might be pushing your luck!

You may have to wait a bit.. he probably won't see this for a couple hours, while he roams the forum gloating that we won a game against a recently promoted team, playing with 10 men for over half the game, after a hugely motivating loss to Milan, at home, in the 4-3-3.

:p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I should get 1000vcash from all of you about the 433.

Notice how EFFECTIVE both GIO AND MIRKO were today?

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

Not all of us, bro.

Find one post where I'm against the 4-3-3, and you can have all of my vCash. Find one post where I say that Gio and Mirko aren't effective on the wing, same deal - all my vCash is yours.

Our attack is better suited to the 4-3-3, our defense is built for the 3-5-2, our midfield is great in both. I'd like to see us utilize both formations, depending on the matchup, and what's happening in game. I want that flexibility, it's an advantage to be adaptable, no doubt.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
is this going to be his new thing? assisting with chest only?

his old thing was standing over the ball and not passing it even though there are teamamtes 2 metres away from him

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Not all of us, bro.

Find one post where I'm against the 4-3-3, and you can have all of my vCash. Find one post where I say that Gio and Mirko aren't effective on the wing, same deal - all my vCash is yours.
Husted.

Anyway, he's just not well suited for the center forward role. Much much better on the left side, he's already built in the whole last season for it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Frustrating as always.
Not frustrating, but definitely nonchalant, as he usually is. Yet he was so close to having 3 assists today if Pogba scored from that cross.
There are so many cons if you put Mirko on the bench, and almost as many cons if you let him play. It's not easy with him, but it's hard without him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not all of us, bro.

Our attack is better suited to the 4-3-3, our defense is built for the 3-5-2, our midfield is great in both. I'd like to see us utilize both formations, depending on the matchup, and what's happening in game. I want that flexibility, it's an advantage to be adaptable, no doubt.
:tup:

A much more balanced view on our tactical schemes, both formations have their obvious strengths and weaknesses, and I trust Conte to utilise either of them when the need arises.

End of the day, I really couldnt care less what formation it is we use as long as we feckin' win.

- - - Updated - - -

It's worth it having him on the pitch just so he can tell the ref that he'll fuck his mother and then his sisters cunt.
Isn't that how you Balkans greet each other in the street? :D

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I really liked the way he dropped the ball with his chest two times to Marchisio. One ended as a Bendtner fail by a magnificent pass by Marchisio and the other one on Marchisio's second goal.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
:tup:

A much more balanced view on our tactical schemes, both formations have their obvious strengths and weaknesses, and I trust Conte to utilise either of them when the need arises.

End of the day, I really couldnt care less what formation it is we use as long as we feckin' win.
Exactly, brother. Mid-season grind, those W's are what counts.

It's worth it having him on the pitch just so he can tell the ref that he'll fuck his mother and then his sisters cunt.

Nice and fiery - just how we like 'em.

he's frustrated he's not messi and this is not barca

Sell!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

giovinco after torino was a man down, and switched side to the worst leftback in italy, was effective yes

vucinic was effective all game

Bollocks. He should've had 4 assists if our players knew how to bag 100% chances.
because this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)