Mirko Vučinić (54 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
People need to get off the Vooch's back. He's missed time with illness, he's not sharp right now, but he's an important player for us. Definitely our best attacker, there shouldn't be any talk about selling the guy. This ain't friggin FIFA, or FM. Man/woman up, and support your damn players.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
People need to get off the Vooch's back. He's missed time with illness, he's not sharp right now, but he's an important player for us. Definitely our best attacker, there shouldn't be any talk about selling the guy. This ain't friggin FIFA, or FM. Man/woman up, and support your damn players.
For me, its the formation. Fix the formation you fix both gio and mirko.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm pretty sure most people have got mad love for him, sometimes he pulls of these unforgettable performances, which are often times quickly followed by a streak of mediocrity. Either ways, Vucinic, get your head out of your ass.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm pretty sure most people have got mad love for him, sometimes he pulls of these unforgettable performances, which are often times quickly followed by a streak of mediocrity. Either ways, Vucinic, get your head out of your ass.
:agree:

Or conversely, members here need to get their head out of Mirko's ass. :D

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Panic sale! Sell sell sell!!!
I bet we can get 12M for him! Just think of what we can do with that type of windfall - problems solved!

For me, its the formation. Fix the formation you fix both gio and mirko.
Well I don't know if the formation needs to be fixed per se -- 3-5-2 has done us well -- but I would like to see more flexibility so that we can switch things up in-game, when our tactics aren't working. I feel like teams should always be comfortable in a couple of formations, I do like the 4-3-3, and I'd like to see some of it.

Anyway, back to work for me.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I bet we can get 12M for him! Just think of what we can do with that type of windfall - problems solved!

Well I don't know if the formation needs to be fixed per se -- 3-5-2 has done us well -- but I would like to see more flexibility so that we can switch things up in-game, when our tactics aren't working. I feel like teams should always be comfortable in a couple of formations, I do like the 4-3-3, and I'd like to see some of it.

Anyway, back to work for me.
Do you think Mirko/Gio do better cutting in from the left wing or in the 352?

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
He'll get it going again soon. Probably quicker, if he's feeling the love :)

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think Mirko/Gio do better cutting in from the left wing or in the 352?
Well my opinion is that Seba is better in that roaming LWF role he played with the Azzurrini; I've been saying that for years, where you been? :p

Vucinic has the physicality to link our play in the 3-5-2 in a way that Gio hasn't really demonstrated that he can yet... but Mirko needs a more complimentary strike partner, if we want to see a bit more production. Whether he'd be better on the left, well, with Mirko it pretty much always depends on the day. We both know he can excel there, no problem.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So far if we were to pick the ultimate Juve player, it sounds like an invisible midget who can't cross, blocks with his heels, and has his head up his ass. Marotta should sign 10 of those outfield players and we'd be done for the season on the Tuz. :heart:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He'll get it going again soon. Probably quicker, if he's feeling the love :)

- - - Updated - - -

Well my opinion is that Seba is better in that roaming LWF role he played with the Azzurrini; I've been saying that for years, where you been? :p

Vucinic has the physicality to link our play in the 3-5-2 in a way that Gio hasn't really demonstrated that he can yet... but Mirko needs a more complimentary strike partner, if we want to see a bit more production. Whether he'd be better on the left, well, with Mirko it pretty much always depends on the day. We both know he can excel there, no problem.
:tup:
So far if we were to pick the ultimate Juve player, it sounds like an invisible midget who can't cross, blocks with his heels, and has his head up his ass. Marotta should sign 10 of those outfield players and we'd be done for the season on the Tuz. :heart:
haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)