Mirko Vučinić (36 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
His performances for most of the matches (not all, but most) are very much like bonucci. Anyways unfortunately he's the best in the pathetic attack we have, having said that i cant wait for us to get someone better and fuck him off somewhere else of make him rot on the bench for his careless and lazy displays on the field.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
WΏΏdy;3940855 said:
His performances for most of the matches (not all, but most) are very much like bonucci. Anyways unfortunately he's the best in the pathetic attack we have, having said that i cant wait for us to get someone better and fuck him off somewhere else of make him rot on the bench for his careless and lazy displays on the field.
I agree that he wasn't good today, but he was anything but lazy. Ran his ass off, Quags walked around like a ball dancer.

Apr 15, 2006
WΏΏdy;3940855 said:
He's worse than Giovinco, actually. The only player worse than him right now is Matri. He needs to be benched ASAP!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
WΏΏdy;3940981 said:
Ran his ass off? He lost count of the times he lost the ball and EVERYTIME he just stood there or started jogging like a 80 year old.
That's just bias, he worked his ass off. Things didn't go his way, but he put in effort.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
doesnt matter how he playes hes 2 classes above all the other attackers we got, and is linking up with the midfield, which no other of our poor poor attackers are. impossible to play well when there is no movment from midfield, and the other attacker (quag) is shooting EVERY fucking time he gets the ball. the "teameffort" today was just horrendous and the passing piss poor, even from pirlo, so whats can he do?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
vs nordestan

edit: people keep talking about needing a goal scorer, but i think we also need a play maker forward or an attacking mid as well.

vuci/gio are too inconsistent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)