Mirko Vučinić (16 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
It looks reallyyyyyyyy close to me :shifty: They are hugging each other ffs. How much closer one can get than that?

Well, it can, but Mirko needs to shove it in Ale's ass. But sex in the ass can lead to aids. And lets face it, noone likes Ass aids. Noone.

Are you always this funny, i can't stop laughing, hilarious :rolleyes:

He's lucky Juve suffered these last years, he would've never had the chance to sniff juve jersey, or touch Ale. But the mighty have fallen and players like Chokinic lacking class get to play for my Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

enzo

May 14, 2012
It looks reallyyyyyyyy close to me :shifty: They are hugging each other ffs. How much closer one can get than that?

Well, it can, but Mirko needs to shove it in Ale's ass. But sex in the ass can lead to aids. And lets face it, noone likes Ass aids. Noone.
Reading your posts can cause immediate brain damage.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Are you always this funny, i can't stop laughing, hilarious :rolleyes:

He's lucky Juve suffered these last years, he would've never had the chance to sniff juve jersey, or touch Ale. But the mighty have fallen and players like Chokinic lacking class get to play for my Juve.
He had the second best stats of our entire team past season, where we won the SCUDETTO FFS :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If you look at it that way, then players like Marchisio are lucky we were relegated. Going by your logic, even Del Piero was lucky we were relegated because if we weren't, he was never gonna make the starting XI with Capello in the team (preferring Trez and Zlatan) and he was never gonna break all the records. If not for Calciopoli, Chiellini might not have been a Juve player either, even less a starter in that super defense we had. Moggi was probably gonna loan/sell young Giorgio.

He had the second best stats of our entire team past season, where we won the SCUDETTO FFS :lol:
Who had the best stats then?

Michael Mifsud > Vucinic >> Assaids.

Fact.
I Like what you did there :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Thought it was Cheesio?
Hmmm, I'm not sure. It depends which stats you take into consideration. If you consider only goals then Matri, Marchisio and Vucinic were equal - all scored 10 goals overall. If you count only assists, then Pirlo wins it ahead of Mirko. If you count them both together, then Mirko wins it:
1. Vucinic 18 goals+assists
2. Marchisio & Pirlo 15 goals+assists
4. Matri 14 goals+assists

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
But then how can any balkan player ever the new zidane? We obviously never had a worthwhile talent come from our ranks. Not anything like the moroccan school of football, renowned across the globe for.. existing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But then how can any balkan player ever the new zidane? We obviously never had a worthwhile talent come from our ranks. Not anything like the moroccan school of football, renowned across the globe for.. existing.
Lol, there is no such a thing like Moroccan school of football. Almost all their players are born and raised in France, Belgium or Netherlands. They probably don't even speak Arabic and hardly ever set a foot in Morocco.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lol, there is no such a thing like Moroccan school of football. Almost all their players are born and raised in France, Belgium or Netherlands. They probably don't even speak Arabic and hardly ever set a foot in Morocco.
Your a fucking troll and i really hope a Moroccan player becomes the best player in the world and Cheesio trolls the feck out of you, :D but that little bolded part is true, Morocco, Algeria and Tunisian NT's, their players 90% of them don't speak Arabic :confused:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
If you look at it that way, then players like Marchisio are lucky we were relegated. Going by your logic, even Del Piero was lucky we were relegated because if we weren't, he was never gonna make the starting XI with Capello in the team (preferring Trez and Zlatan) and he was never gonna break all the records. If not for Calciopoli, Chiellini might not have been a Juve player either, even less a starter in that super defense we had. Moggi was probably gonna loan/sell young Giorgio.
Fuck Zlatan. U mad ???

---------- Post added 06.09.2012 at 14:54 ----------

Waiting for the day when you'll have an opinion of your own. :confused

And PS: i'm not discussing football with someone who don't know anything about the sport, started watching it yesterday, hates Del piero and rates Borriello.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Opinion of my own? I've had plenty - Boriello case in point - but in this moment my opinions with Alen match up pretty neatly.

Hates Del Piero? Where the fuck do you get that from? :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)