Mirko Vučinić (39 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
No really Alen, Mirko is the best finisher in the world, did you see how he scored against Napoli, no other striker could do that.

Good thing now that Del piero is gone and we could give him #10.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He's the best we have. Live with it. If you can't, then ask Aaron to show you where the Liverpool forums are.

In the meantime, Mirko will remain a sure starter in Conte's plans and the fans will love him. Juve fans that is. Liverpool fans might not like him.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He's the best we have. Live with it. If you can't, then ask Aaron to show you where the Liverpool forums are.

In the meantime, Mirko will remain a sure starter in Conte's plans and the fans will love him. Juve fans that is. Liverpool fans might not like him.
:lol: So now you are callin me a Liverpool fan, can i call you PSG fan because of Zlatan ass sucking you do. :howler:

Fans love him, he's the only juve player to be jeered by fans last year in the JS. he's a nice player in his day, but when he's not and that's like 90% of the year, he's crap.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:lol: So now you are callin me a Liverpool fan, can i call you PSG fan because of Zlatan ass sucking you do. :howler:

Fans love him, he's the only juve player to be jeered by fans last year in the JS. he's a nice player in his day, but when he's not and that's like 90% of the year, he's crap.
Yet, Conte preferred him to DP or any other striker we had.

Write your complains to Conte. Maybe he'll listen to you and stop playing Vucinic.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Yet, Conte preferred him to DP or any other striker we had.

Write your complains to Conte. Maybe he'll listen to you and stop playing Vucinic.

Conte played Borriello over and over again, so now we can't " hate on " Borriello.

We as fans want the best to our team and i'm not satisfied with Vucinic and i'm sure many feel the same way and hopefully giovinco wil bench his ass shortly.

PS: i liked how you skipped the Zlatan part :howler:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Conte played Borriello over and over again, so now we can't " hate on " Borriello.

We as fans want the best to our team and i'm not satisfied with Vucinic and i'm sure many feel the same way and hopefully giovinco wil bench his ass shortly.

Yeah, sure, your reason for hating Vucinic is because you think we can do better than him. You don't hate on the inferior strikers who actually need to be replaced, but you pick on Vucinic, our best attacker and most productive Juve player in terms of goals+assists last year.

Just admit it, your problem with him is because I like him and I made fun of Assaids. You can't handle making fun of Moroccan players, Morocco and Islam.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I criticised him plenty last year and i'll always do and i praised him whenever he had a good performance even if it's only once in 10 games.

I'm biased for Moroccan players like you are biased for Balkan players, you are defending Zlatan in every thread eventough he's a fucking traitor.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,555
    Yeah, sure, your reason for hating Vucinic is because you think we can do better than him. You don't hate on the inferior strikers who actually need to be replaced, but you pick on Vucinic, our best attacker and most productive Juve player in terms of goals+assists last year.

Just admit it, your problem with him is because I like him and I made fun of Assaids. You can't handle making fun of Moroccan players, Morocco and Islam.
    Where did Islam come from? Haven't ever seen Cheesio discuss religion on this forum.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011

Vucinic is better than the entire Moroccan legion of overrated youngsters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)