Mirko Vučinić (7 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ok, let me put it differently....which other Juve player did you criticize today apart from Vucinic?
Not just you, there are others too who chose to come here and criticize the only player apart from Borriello who actually contributed today. Only him, noone else.

All I saw from you was the claim how Del Piero changed our performance and he was the reason we won, even though we all saw that Del Piero didn't do anything at all.
I had no intention of commenting on any random player's performance but then I read the comments here and I thought I had to come and say that I apparently saw a different game.

Then again, Vucinic has been a different player these last games (or last half of the season).

None of the Vuci-lovers, besides Nicholas claimed that he is the second coming of Maradona, everyone knew he was inconsistent.

What Alen & co have a problem with is constantly bashing him even if he plays well, calling him pukenic when he is leading the top goals + assists list.
I didn't call him Pukenic or WCinich (who was it again? :D). He's a key player to the team's success because no one else in the team can offer what he does even though he's been terribly inconsistent throughout the season. No one in the team has the same characteristics, but many in the world do and this has been my main point apart from criticizing/praising him based on what I saw of him every week on the pitch.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3,744
    I didn't call him Pukenic or WCinich (who was it again? :D). He's a key player to the team's success because no one else in the team can offer what he does even though he's been terribly inconsistent throughout the season. No one in the team has the same characteristics, but many in the world do and this has been my main point apart from criticizing/praising him based on what I saw of him every week on the pitch.
    I admit that I called him Wcinic :D

I also admitting criticizing him when he wasn't playing well, but it seems like people (not you) are hating on him just for the sake of being stubborn. If Vucinic was consistent, he would cost more than €15 mill. For this price, we could only get a player of his calibre.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    These debates are stupid. Everyone should just agree that neither Marchisio nor Vucinic has been consistently good or consistently rubbish, and just be happy when our players do well.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    The pettier the player is, the more pathetic his fans are. "I told you", "I was right", "I knew it all along", even though understandable, are pathetic. At least Marchisio fans have a case for saying those.
    :lol:

After Dp scores, you almost always hear "fuck the haters"; "I told you he's not past it"; and many others :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I had no intention of commenting on any random player's performance but then I read the comments here and I thought I had to come and say that I apparently saw a different game.
    What didn't you like about those comments? Only Nick said he had a great game while 3-4 members said he had an average game. I don't know what provoked you to come and say that you saw a different game. The rest of us were replying to my comment that he's a leader in goals and assists, which obviously refers to the whole season, not yesterday's game.
    Yeah, I can't see what really provoked your reply. Maybe because someone said that Conte was right to start Vucinic all this time instead of some other strikers (among which Del Piero), but knowing you, I doubt that was the case. Or was it?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I just feel that we can find someone better. No need to toss the responsability of guiding us to CL glory to him.

Thats what i think.-
    You think right my friend. It will be a disaster to pin our CL hopes on a player that is at best, a support cast to a world class player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)