Mirko Vučinić (57 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Agreed, I dont really hate him as I do rate him highly, however I was never in favor of his siginig and surely with his performances all season.
That being said, he's only scored 5 goals... which is sad, for a player we signed 18m for...
Anyways, Vucinic is improving and hopefully keeps at it.

If his name was Mirco Vucenzio you'd fap like mad to him.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
He is such a good player. But he just decides not to play even though he is playing. You can tell in first ten minutes if he is going to show up or not. Beautiful goal and by far the easiest MOM.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
He is such a good player. But he just decides not to play even though he is playing. You can tell in first ten minutes if he is going to show up or not. Beautiful goal and by far the easiest MOM.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He needs a lot of support and attention. I don't like that. Shows how mentally weak he is. It's fine if we're talking about a teenager, as it was the case with Balotelli, but Mirko is 28 now.
There was a strong defense and support in the last two weeks from his idol Savicevic and suddenly Mirko exploded. But at the first sign of trouble and after the first jeers, he'll break down again.
It also doesn't help that he knows he's untouchable in our starting line up because his only rivals are Estigarribia and Giaccherini.

Someone like Jovetic will really help a lot. Not just because Jo Jo will add a lot to our team on his own, but because it will have huge effect on Vucinic's play too. They know and understand each other, they can play together in attack, but Jovetic, who can also take Vucinic's place in the starting XI, can also keep Vucinic awake all the time and force him to work hard in order to keep his place in the team.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Cancerboy lost his ballsack to chemo. Don't make fun Kin :(
Touché.

Giovinco is playing well. And we're not looking for stupid and non-controversial things to hate on.
I guess you feel pretty bad for him then, considering we've paid €15M for someone who in your opinion is having a worse season than the one we've had for free since he was young?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)