Mirko Vučinić (169 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
You either didn't get it, or maybe I didn't explain myself better.

Everyone can see and admit that he's been playing poor. No one is saying he's not. Everyone knew (or I hope they did) that Mirko's main problem is his inconsistency. The problem is that Conte is not willing to let Ale play in his position it seems, which is the only possible solution for his poor performances.

With regards to Marchisio, apparently not everyone can notice it. There's always some other reason in excuse to his poor performances. It's never his own fualt.

That's the difference.
All right, but that's not exactly what you said earlier, is it?
Also, you do see how we now can go around in circles, can't you?

Lay off Vucinic, but blame Conte for insisting to field him or for not playing him in his preferred position.
Lay off Marchisio, but blame Co...

You get the picture.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Vucinic is too slow for Juve. He walking on the field like he is a Barca's player who can walk around the rival's during all game because his team possess the ball permanently. Looking on our current situation I guess now Pepe is more needed player in starting 11 than Mirko.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Might as well close down the forum if we can not criticize our players.

You think it is not ok to "hate on" Vucinic, but it is ok to do so when it's about Marchisio.
B81 thinks it's not ok to hate on Giovinco, but in Pepe's case it's ok.
According to Deneb hating on Melo is not ok, but it seems ok when talking about Giovinco.

Different people, different opinions. But we could at least try to get rid of the hypocrisy.
Add to that Hoori & Del Piero and you are 100% right :D

Bias and hypocrisy is more understandable when it's about Ale though because the man has earned it with his status and character but Vucinic, Giovinco and Melo? Lol :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I appreciate a lot of the things he does, but it has taken him somewhere around 20 games to score 3 (!) goals. In comparison, Ibra scored 3 goals in one game a couple of days ago. Statistics will also show you that Mirko has had around 50 shots on target, so it's not like he's been short of goalscoring opportunities.

I like Mirko, but I think he will be sold if he doesn't start scoring. You just can't be a striker at a club like Juventus with a goals per match-ratio such as this.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Yeah was wondering bout the same thing when I read that article.
What's his excuse for the majority of the other games he's played?

---------- Post added 06.03.2012 at 18:28 ----------

You just can't be a striker at a club like Juventus with a goals per match-ratio such as this.
Amauri did his utmost to disprove this for quite some time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)