Mirko Vučinić (254 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
What a useless player....

Here are the top ten conversion rates in Serie A (goals to shots ratio) ranked from most clinical:
Milito 32.43%
Palacio 29.16%
Zlatan 22.2%
Denis 21.7%
Klose 21.05%
Cavani 19.48%
Matri 17.5%
Di Natale 16.9%
Miccolli 13.75%
Jovetic 13.04%

...... Vucinic 4.9%

Vucinic needs 20 shots to score 1 goal.... Enough said

Breaking News:

He was never a great goalscorer.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Here are the top ten conversion rates in Serie A (goals to shots ratio) ranked from most clinical:
Milito 32.43%
Palacio 29.16%
Zlatan 22.2%
Denis 21.7%
Klose 21.05%
Cavani 19.48%
Matri 17.5%
Di Natale 16.9%
Miccolli 13.75%
Jovetic 13.04%

...... Vucinic 4.9%

There's just one thing... Mirko was never a striker to begin with. Those others on the list are.

Apr 15, 2006
source?
I think he won't be sold either. But I hope he then sits his ass in the stands/bench next season. doesn't deserve to be a starter for juve. doesn't have the juve spirit at all.
Source? :howler: We're discussing opinions here, not facts.

But look at it this way: Vucinic was our BIG signing this season according to Marotta. And I think it's very unlikely they'll sell off their star signing after one year, regardless of the fact that he's playing terribly. Even the fact that he starts so often is clear sign of their favouritism. They want him to succeed. They NEED him to succeed. So they won't sell him off so quickly and admit to making a mistake with him.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
He's just going through a though period. I won't be really bothered by last night's performance. Just remember he ripped Nesta and T. Silva a new one last year. Conte however needs to address this problem quickly.

doesn't have the juve spirit at all.
Anti Marchisios will bait on this, I'm sure. :seven:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
He's just going through a though period. I won't be really bothered by last night's performance. Just remember he ripped Nesta and T. Silva a new one last year. Conte however needs to address this problem quickly.

Anti Marchisios will bait on this, I'm sure. :seven:
we are talking about vucinic not marchisio.
I see marchisio dropping form too. But he proofed more this season then vucinic

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Average mins per goal (how long it takes to score a goal)

Zlatan 91.17
Di Natale 107.9
Palacio 123.9
Cavani 127.7
Denis 142.7
Jovetic 150.0
Matri 153.0
Miccolli 164.0
Klose 165.9
Milito 170.3

Vucinic needs 464 minutes to score one goal.....

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I was so mad yesterday,but i have to say after ADP he is most technical striker we have,and he never was goal soccer , so he should start again .

Forza Mirko .

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He's not a striker? What is he? A rightback?

He was our marquee signing, the player we signed after we failed to get Dzeko, Sanchez, Rossi, and Aguero. No excuses
He was always a winger in 4-3-3 while playing at Roma and not a striker. Dzeko, Sanchez, Aguero... there's one thing that connects three of them - we never had any money to enter the bidding war for those players. All of them are 40mln singings + skyhigh wages. So if you believe that our 'replacement' for a striker was a winger who costs less than 20mln, then I have no idea what are you thinking.

This season he was rusty, but before that he was scoring 10 goals per season (as a winger) which was very decent. Not many wingers score that much, especially in Italy.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
just play him in big games. better play dp/quag or whoever against siena parma and co. vuci will beat the shit out of inter roma lazio napoli and co ;)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The problem with Mirko is that he can't be the main creative point for a big team since he's very inconsistent. We do suffer when he has a bad match. He's not the kind of player that can put in great performances week in week out. He's obviously one of the most talented players we have and we can't do without him this season though.

The same way you defend Padoin, Conte, and every Italian piece of meat alive.
Stop saying that at the end of all your posts about Vucinic. He's been useless for us. We needed and we still need a creative player upfront and it was wrong to find this necessity in an extremely inconsistent player. Benching him would be more beneficial to us at this point. He'll have to try more if he cares (which I bet he doesn't) about his place in the team.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,497
    Stop saying that at the end of all your posts about Vucinic. He's been useless for us. We needed and we still need a creative player upfront and it was wrong to find this necessity in an extremely inconsistent player. Benching him would be more beneficial to us at this point. He'll have to try more if he cares (which I bet he doesn't) about his place in the team.
    +REP

Drop this world class player.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011

Milito 32.43%
    Palacio 29.16%
    Zlatan 22.2%
    Denis 21.7%
    Klose 21.05%
    Cavani 19.48%
    Matri 17.5%
    Di Natale 16.9%
    Miccolli 13.75%
    Jovetic 13.04%

...... Vucinic 4.9%

If what you posted is legit. It's very scary and kind of funny at the same time.
    I swear if Barzagli plays in attack he'll have a better ratio.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    1000% agree with that.

Either Del Piero or Quag deserves to play ahead of him at this point.

I think that there are others who should be benched too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 253)