Mirko Vučinić (76 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
why is this guy a sticky?

15m for this guy :rofl: another overrated serie A player
never liked him in the first place didn't convince me at all this whole season. don't blame him not scoring
blame him being selfish and ghostic

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
True, doesn't mean he shouldn't be called out whenever he does that. Bonucci is a walking disaster. Should we not make a fuss when he scores an own goal?
rightly deserves to be blasted for tonight's game, but writing him off as if he is a Martinez is wrong.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
So.. now he's a shit? Oh, those Juve fans :touched:

It is not hard to understand that coach must let him play teams he could be useful against. He is dangerous when he has of space, and when he doesn't he's very limited.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3547861 said:
Which Italian team gives enough space? It serie a , its not primera or eredivise!!!!
I'm talking about ones that doesn't park the bus every game. Especially we can see his effective against top teams.

I agree that he was awful tonight, but he isn't that bad as you all describe him.

On the other hand, he need to feel taste of bench again, and come back with desire to play that he didn't show on tonight's game.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
:agree:

He created a goal which was wrongly disallowed and the moment he came in we had the left side and Abate locked in. We had nothing without him and we got everything with him. He was classes better than Borri and Quag.
Instead of appreciating an artist, haters gonna hate :agree:

No Mirko, no party
haha

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Just a matter of time before the crowd fully turns on him.

He got a little taste near the end of today's match when he miscontrolled a pass.
The newspapers are starting to pressure him as well, I read a small article the other day called "Vucinic é un flop".

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Just a matter of time before the crowd fully turns on him.

He got a little taste near the end of today's match when he miscontrolled a pass.
Noticed that too. He was booed.

He's got the talent, no doubt about that but he doesn't know how to use it or perhaps he is too nonchalant and lazy to use it. Kind of reminds me of Berbatov.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)