Mirko Vučinić (127 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Just watched the highlights again. Had a great chance in the 10th minute where it was him and Matri on a counter against 2 defenders, and his ball control let him down and resulted in a blocked shot. Another chance where he just skipped past a defender and blasted it high. He should've finished these chances!

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
He is too wasteful to warrant a starting spot over Quags... We paid 15million for 3 goals so far, bloody great.... We could have saved the money and kept Iaquinta who I'm 100% sure will have a better record than 3 goals in 17 games....

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Mirko is not the one who should bench, Matri should.
No other way around. Mirko has been failing in his role and Matri has only been failing due to others, not through his own fault. Although I wouldn't mind seeing both benched for Quag-Del Piero but Quag-Matri would be good.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Quags definitely deserves to start ahead of Vucinic.
Sheik don't say that bro. Melo will start crying like someone stole his Victoria's secret panties.

PHP:
He is too wasteful to warrant a starting spot over Quags... We paid 15million for 3 goals so far, bloody great.... We could have saved the money and kept Iaquinta who I'm 100% sure will have a better record than 3 goals in 17 games....
Spot on.

No other way around. Mirko has been failing in his role and Matri has only been failing due to others, not through his own fault. Although I wouldn't mind seeing both benched for Quag-Del Piero but Quag-Matri would be good.
Well said :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)