Mirko Vučinić (64 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Jem is losing it.

It's hard to criticise Vucinic because he's someone that can control the ball and keep it effectively, we'll have to put up with this sort of performance though.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Even with all his fuck ups, we can't afford not having him upfront for us. If not for him, we'd lack all our creativity in the final third.

Dec 31, 2008
Very bad first half, improved in the second. We are lucky to have him in the team but I hope we can replace him with a similar kind of player of better qualities.
:tup: :agree:
Was thinking the same for the front three. They are good players but they lack that extra quality and consistency.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I personally think improving the defense must be our main priority but between buying a proper striker and a proper support striker, I'd go for the latter.
x2

With Jovetic being the first name coming to my mind. Matri is fine up front (and is improving his overall game, I would say).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Every good player has its lesser days. i think he was forced to play waaay to deep up the pitch due to marchisio also having an offday
and atalanta is a pretty good team at home

second half he was better because with the 4-2-4 he could play about where he is supposed to

he'll be back next week, and remain our most importand attacker :tup:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It better be else we are fuucked.

Minor injury, left knee according to the site.

We can't really afford to lose Mirko for the upcoming matches since he is the only forward we have that can make something out of nothing.

Injuries haven't been kind on us, Marchisio, Pepe, Elia and now Vucinic. 3 starters injured. FUCK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)