Mirko Vučinić (74 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Very frustrating even with his magic moments, hold on to the ball too much. Average performance at best.
Notice how he doesn't do that when Marchisio is close or open for a pass.

I noticed it in the previous games and I paid attention to that today. It was confirmed.
When Vucinic has the ball and Claudio is near, it is always a first touch pass. It's most probably because Marchisio is doing the logical thing and moves smartly, where he is supposed to move. That leaves Mirko with nothing else to do but to make a first touch pass instead of holding the ball long. But when other players are near him, then Mirko holds on to the ball much longer.
The logical conclusion, despite Vucinic being a player who wants to have the ball in his feet, is that the others apart from Marchisio do not move well and smart, which doesn't give an intelligent player like Vucinic the chance to make a fast pass.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

I noticed it in the previous games and I paid attention to that today. It was confirmed.
When Vucinic has the ball and Claudio is near, it is always a first touch pass. It's most probably because Marchisio is doing the logical thing and moves smartly, where he is supposed to move. That leaves Mirko with nothing else to do but to make a first touch pass instead of holding the ball long. But when other players are near him, then Mirko holds on to the ball much longer.
The logical conclusion, despite Vucinic being a player who wants to have the ball in his feet, is that the others apart from Marchisio do not move well and smart, which doesn't give an intelligent player like Vucinic the chance to make a fast pass.
Very astute assessment

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

:lol: I noticed that too. You are right, I think because he trust Marchisio and he Knows Marchisio will give him the ball back, One and two style. But sometimes the best play is the simple play.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
When asked about his celebration, which involved the 28-year-old sprinting towards coach Massimo Carrera, the striker responded: “He predicted my goal and I said that if I scored I’d celebrate with him. It’s a real shame because we had the game within our grasp.”

Durden

May 11, 2006
Maybe we should try the 4-4-2 next match, and use him as a striker. He seems to be at his best when he has more players around him. He tends to get to isolated in the 4-3-3. Or maybe try him on the right, Licht would allow him to move closer to matri/borri. He's our only potential "gamechanger", so we need him at his best when we cant get our normal game to work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)