Mirko Vučinić (85 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
We are truly fucked without Vucinic. In all the games we played since Genoa (bar Cesena) he was instrumental for the goals with either an assist, decisive pass or opening space for the strikers.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, one of the players we need mainly against Udinese.

Bluku

Aug 23, 2011
oh i cant judge a player by what he says or does in the media, on the field, in trainings and on twitter ?

fine then nobody can comment anymore
has he done any media interviews this season? has he been on the pitch apart from 46 minutes against catania? have you watched him train? and what attitude on twitter? most of his tweets are about music, his mates clothing range or about dutch football!!!!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
well thats def. fucked up because it either means we change back to a 4-4-2 with giac on the left and quag/dp next to matri or a 4-3-3 with elia/esti/giac on the left.... but well its only 3 games... roma has a lot of injuries/suspensions so that should not be an excuse... novara is shit... to bad though he will miss udinese.
we will see if quag and co deserve to start now

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
you do know I still didn't saw any source then your guessing about elia not working hard in training
link me to your sources about that
has he done any media interviews this season? has he been on the pitch apart from 46 minutes against catania? have you watched him train? and what attitude on twitter? most of his tweets are about music, his mates clothing range or about dutch football!!!!

so why isnt he playing then ?

lets not forget, before giac came on against napoli, we allready knew he was because he was working hard in training

mabuchaq

Nov 30, 2011
well thats def. fucked up because it either means we change back to a 4-4-2 with giac on the left and quag/dp next to matri or a 4-3-3 with elia/esti/giac on the left.... but well its only 3 games... roma has a lot of injuries/suspensions so that should not be an excuse... novara is shit... to bad though he will miss udinese.
we will see if quag and co deserve to start now
I don't think Conts will drop any of the midfield trio to accomodate his absence. Will just replace him with Quag or DP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)