Mirko Vučinić (5 Viewers)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Quagmire over Vucinic, in whatever one may define their roles as. I think in form, he's the most dangerous, creative forward we have on our books, save Alex.
In my opinion on-form-Vucinic is more dangerous, more creative. Just compare last season's match with Milan (the away match with Quag) with this season's. Sure Quagliarella scored one but Vucinic almost single handedly create many problems to Nesta-Silva (the later actually didn't play at the last season's match with Quag in it). But of course the conditions now and then are different so the comparison shouldn't be taken much.

Another thing people need to remember is that Vucinic has shown he's a far better match than Quag for ADP at the front, such a shame that it looks like they won't have much playing time together on the field.

In the end it's just great to have both players in the same team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
But don't you understand. An 'on-form-Vucinic' is something that does not last. He's therefore dangerous for less of the time that Quag was in the first half of last season and in fact not that dangerous at all. If he were then he would have clocked up high numbers of goals and assists. He hasn't scored over 20 goals in any one season of his career so why do people pretend that he's capable of it because he CAN be a dangerous striker? I'm not saying I don't like Vucinic and that he's not a good striker but he's definitely not as good as his fans expect him to be before every season. Quag is capable of providing more goals for us and I hope to find a replacement for both of them as a starter in one of the coming markets. Someone young, creative and clinical in front of goal.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
In my opinion on-form-Vucinic is more dangerous, more creative. Just compare last season's match with Milan (the away match with Quag) with this season's. Sure Quagliarella scored one but Vucinic almost single handedly create many problems to Nesta-Silva (the later actually didn't play at the last season's match with Quag in it). But of course the conditions now and then are different so the comparison shouldn't be taken much.

Another thing people need to remember is that Vucinic has shown he's a far better match than Quag for ADP at the front, such a shame that it looks like they won't have much playing time together on the field.

In the end it's just great to have both players in the same team.
Let's not forget something we tend to overlook, is the midfield engine Vucinic has to work with and what Quag had to work with. It clearly defines how each player has slotted into their roles.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Fcuk are you serious Melo!? Man, just when we thought we were lucky with injuries this season. Dayem. The only silver lining here is, Quag will get a run in with Matri. And Del Piero.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Quag's depends on others to create, he can't create anything on his own. Vucinic on the other hand can. A dead beat attack would be Quag + Matri, both depend on others to create chances for them

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Quag's depends on others to create, he can't create anything on his own. Vucinic on the other hand can. A dead beat attack would be Quag + Matri, both depend on others to create chances for them
Not true at all. The primary difference is, Quag can not only cretae, he can score too.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
It's defnitely Quag's time to shine and convince the board so that they won't look for another forward.

Let's not forget something we tend to overlook, is the midfield engine Vucinic has to work with and what Quag had to work with. It clearly defines how each player has slotted into their roles.
That's why I said that the comparison shouldn't be taken too much.

But Vucinic was pretty much doing his thing all by himself in that match, there's almost no magic pass from the midfield for him and isolated yet he managed to threat Abiatti more than a few times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)