Mirko Vučinić (277 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
you've got to be kidding me, biased much?:p
Slightly perhaps. Just don't like the little bastard, that's all. He's definitely a great player and I admitted in an earlier post that he's better than Mirko. I just disagreed with him being 3 times better.

What's cool about Mirko from a juventino-perspective, is that he really wanted to come here, and that he plays really well in Conte's system. I'm not saying Aguero wouldn't do well at Juve, I'm just saying I couldn't care less about the little twat and that I'm superhappy that we didn't splash 45 million on him and rather spent 14 on Mirko. This bagged us a great player, Mirko, and also allowed us to go fetch Lichtsteiner, Vidal etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Slightly perhaps. Just don't like the little bastard, that's all. He's definitely a great player and I admitted in an earlier post that he's better than Mirko. I just disagreed with him being 3 times better.

What's cool about Mirko from a juventino-perspective, is that he really wanted to come here, and that he plays really well in Conte's system. I'm not saying Aguero wouldn't do well at Juve, I'm just saying I couldn't care less about the little twat and that I'm superhappy that we didn't splash 45 million on him and rather spent 14 on Mirko. This bagged us a great player, Mirko, and also allowed us to go fetch Lichtsteiner, Vidal etc.
okay, fair enough but could you relax on the name calling?:p

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011

Nicely put!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Aguero is overpriced and Mirko is not a great player. Cut down on the superlatives.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
IIRC you said he wanted to win title hence joining City instead of Juve.

Weren't you the same one tipping Inter for the title? We'll see how that goes..
No, actually I was tipping Milan or Napoli for the Scudetto. Other members can confirm that. You obviously haven't followed my posts. Go ahead and find me a post of mine where I said Inter will win Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 277)