Mirko Vučinić (284 Viewers)

awit

Jan 10, 2010
He was great today but I'm not sure we can go on for the whole season with our midfielders scoring the goals. Today we were twice the team Milan was but still needed lucky goals to win the game. We need a great finisher if we're going to compete for the scudetto. Especially against smaller teams with 10 men behind the ball (who we already struggled against this season).

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
He was great today but I'm not sure we can go on for the whole season with our midfielders scoring the goals. Today we were twice the team Milan was but still needed lucky goals to win the game. We need a great finisher if we're going to compete for the scudetto. Especially against smaller teams with 10 men behind the ball (who we already struggled against this season).
Well, fair point in a way, but if the midfield plays with the same intensity, then with Vucinic's sublime ability upfront, the goals will inevitably come. He was extremely unlucky not to have a goal or two. Plus, he links and creates ridiculously well. I wouldn't have thought he could do it alone as CF, but he can and did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 283)