Mirko Vučinić (12 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Seriously, some retarded comments here

If you can afford it, then why shouldnt you buy something expensive ? people who dislike usually are jelous at this fact.
He could have a golden toilet for all i care..

Should get robbed ? what stupid logic is that, seriously

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
As Vlatko said, he is fair game since he hasnt proved himself yet, he will be immune when he is idolized enough as a Juve player. Can you imagine someone robbing Del Piero or Buffon in Turin? lol.
thats not too accurate either since most turin is torino fans, del piero and buffon wont because of their azzurri status.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

If you can afford it, then why shouldnt you buy something expensive ? people who dislike usually are jelous at this fact.

Word. The cocksucker that robbed him is the one in the wrong here.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Its a global mentality I fear. That because one is afluent they deserve to be robbed or taken advantage of. It's sad really people always blame the afluent on their problems instead of looking in the mirror and asking why they haven't done better for themselves

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Its a global mentality I fear. That because one is afluent they deserve to be robbed or taken advantage of. It's sad really people always blame the afluent on their problems instead of looking in the mirror and asking why they haven't done better for themselves
I'm sure they're blaming Vucinic about them being poor.

:lol: "fair game"

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'm sure they're blaming Vucinic about them being poor.

:lol: "fair game"
Dude do you understand english or does your reading comprehension suck that bad. It was a response to the above poster about people saying vucinic deserved to be robbed. My answer was about the. Logic and thought process of those people. People don't directly blame vucinuc it's the wealthy and jealousy of wealth. C'mon man you have to understand that right?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
yeah indeed

I have respect for people who can pay such watch, because they earned their way towards it.

especially in football because of the sheer number of people performing it, and such small reach this level

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011

Vucinic clearly can't get over his watch.

PDC checking dat Elia ass

Bonucci is watching for any garbage thrown at him.. or he's jealous of the glorious danish next to him ?

Storari looking at dem chicks

Marco Motta is still unsure of what his role is.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
The cost matters to me 20,000 might as well be 2,000,000; again I doubt buy into that retarded fan crap stance about this.
Fan crap stance? That position is not defensible, theft cannot be condoned. He should not have his money or possessions stolen just because you don't have them. Jealousy and poverty of morality at its finest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)