Mirko Vučinić (50 Viewers)

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
His agent

“The truth is that Vucinic is absolutely the top player Juventus were looking for,” representative Alessandro Lucci told TMW.

“He is underestimated by the football world because he doesn’t sell himself in the media. Nowadays, that aspect is crucial for your career.

“However, Vucinic can play in many different roles and I am convinced he can make the definitive step up in quality at Juventus, because they have a winning mentality and the hunger to become competitive again.

“In fact, I feel that Juventus can win the Scudetto. Even if Milan are favourites in terms of quality, the Bianconeri can get a strong start with enthusiasm and Antonio Conte at the helm. On the other hand, I think Inter are in decline and at the end of an era.”
I agree that he's a top top player, I hope he can take a step forward with us and be consistent. He was by far our best player along with Pirlo,Vidal and Lich in pre-season.

I'm optimistic.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
He received treatment, came back on. 10 minutes later got subbed off. He walked off the field and he was not limping so I doubt it's anything serious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)