Mirko Vučinić (280 Viewers)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Vucinic needs to realise that he has to do different things depending on who he's playing with.

If he's playing with Matri, he's the one who needs to drop off and look to get on the ball. If he plays with Quagliarella or Del Piero, he's free to play as a more orthodox CF.

It takes time to develop an understanding and make an effective pairing, though.
Spot on.

Vucinic, Quagliarella, Matri, and ADP---interestingly they all have different characteristic and it can be quite confusing when the pairings are all switched up at times. Conte needs to find the right mix and stick with it but I think he already knew that.

At the moment though it's Vucinic and Del Piero at the top in my opinion. A little embarassing that Juve still need their 36 years old legend to make things right.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
You're 5 years too late. This belongs in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's thread from 2006 where the other experts like you were correctly judging Ibra.

Granted I only saw the last half an hour of today's game, but in it I saw completely the opposite of what you're saying. He was the most lively player in our team and his movement or ball stealing was what was making Juve dangerous.
We watched two different games.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He was that shit he scored.
Not that difficult to score.
Missed at least 7 easy passes, tried to do too much on many occasions instead of doing the simple play. He's supposed to track back and look for the ball instead he's standing waiting for the ball to come to him. Didn't press the Milan defenders bar 2 times. Lazy player.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This cheese has matured :D

I agree about vucinic, I dont know what we were expecting when we signed him, its how he was at Roma, technically a really good asset. However unpredictably can turn inconsistent through laziness. We cant expect wonders, another reason why we need someone up on the (left) to do the hard work for him. What shit scares me is that if we elia, we would be in real bother. Two lazy assed players + Ghost, were gonna have problems.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Not that difficult to score.
Missed at least 7 easy passes, tried to do too much on many occasions instead of doing the simple play. He's supposed to track back and look for the ball instead he's standing waiting for the ball to come to him. Didn't press the Milan defenders bar 2 times. Lazy player.
Not that difficult to score? That was a class finish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 278)