Mirko Vučinić (53 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Scored against Milan and Inter in 4 days. I only saw the last 30 minutes and his link up play with DP and Pirlo was excellent. We really needed players who can actually play football. But Mirko and Pirlo are not enough. Del Piero in the mixture already made a difference. If we have 2 others who can pass well and use their brains we'll finally be good.

Oh, and I read the pre-season matches thread and the shit he was given was hilarious. It was as if some members were waiting all this time for Vucinic to make a mistake so they can bash him full force :howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think he'll be like he was at Roma, great at times and missing at others. He'll be the same streaky player he's always has been. He will certainly add some craftiness out there for us, but he's not going to be our savior, that's for sure.

At least he's not Rossi.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Too wasteful, Lazy player. No movement at all, waiting for the ball to come to him. Need to show a little more effort.
You're 5 years too late. This belongs in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's thread from 2006 where the other experts like you were correctly judging Ibra.

Granted I only saw the last half an hour of today's game, but in it I saw completely the opposite of what you're saying. He was the most lively player in our team and his movement or ball stealing was what was making Juve dangerous.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Granted I only saw the last half an hour of today's game, but in it I saw completely the opposite of what you're saying. He was the most lively player in our team and his movement or ball stealing was what was making Juve dangerous.
He looked very sluggish in the first half.

He and Matri were very static and offered next to nothing.

It was only once Del Piero was on and taking up intelligent positions that Juve started to look even vaguely threatening.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think that Quag-Vucinic will be better than Matri-Vucinic.
Vucinic needs to realise that he has to do different things depending on who he's playing with.

If he's playing with Matri, he's the one who needs to drop off and look to get on the ball. If he plays with Quagliarella or Del Piero, he's free to play as a more orthodox CF.

It takes time to develop an understanding and make an effective pairing, though.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think he'll be like he was at Roma, great at times and missing at others. He'll be the same streaky player he's always has been. He will certainly add some craftiness out there for us, but he's not going to be our savior, that's for sure.
:tup: Decent signing, nothing more. He is not a champion nor world class.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
He looked very sluggish in the first half.

He and Matri were very static and offered next to nothing.

It was only once Del Piero was on and taking up intelligent positions that Juve started to look even vaguely threatening.
:tup: Matri is pretty much always static. Quag is way better than him, I'd say he is superior even to Vučinić.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Vucinic needs to realise that he has to do different things depending on who he's playing with.

If he's playing with Matri, he's the one who needs to drop off and look to get on the ball. If he plays with Quagliarella or Del Piero, he's free to play as a more orthodox CF.

It takes time to develop an understanding and make an effective pairing, though.
Thank you :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)